Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I updated to iOS 12 on my iPhone 6+ and it made it faster. I saw a few others post about it a few pages back and thought it was just a coincidence.

If I would've known I would've waited for the next gen of iPhones but I got my Xs Max coming in today:nthat:

Pics don't really do it justice, it changes in different light settings.

Case comparison

3AE1062B-D18D-4E6A-95DB-0CDFC02334D8.jpeg

C68BD1F8-F8E3-4C0B-899B-F5BAD5DC412B.jpeg

153A55E3-F7CB-4292-9C06-5169B6ED7EE1.jpeg

gonna head over to my local vzw to scoop it up. hopefully they not sold out and hopefully they dont bother me about buying cases and ****

Not feeling screen protectors at all. Who does the liquid glass joints for the low and who has experience with them in here?

First impressions on the max coming from the 7 plus: processor is fast AF. Everything opens and closes so quickly

If anybody looking for the apple watch try bestbuy.com. I ordered one and it shipped out already. Supposed to arrive Tuesday.

I am mad salty that the “gold” watch is as close to rose gold as it can be.

I had the gold series 2 watch and (pre-ordered, if I saw IRL I would have chose any other color) the Rose gold 6S.

This is not even close to the gold watch and way too close to the phone. I guess I should have known when the only band option was pink sand lol.

I’m so annoyed that I haven’t even opened my “gold” XS Max that’s been in my possession for 7 hours because I’m probably gonna return it.

Apple can’t even get their colors right smh.

Back
Top Bottom