• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone know by chance?
No. it’s only for the 12 and 12 Pro. You can verify this by going on apple’s website and trying to preorder, then look at carrier deals. Additionally, the promo is ending this Thursday, right before the mini and pro max release

No. it’s only for the 12 and 12 Pro. You can verify this by going on apple’s website and trying to preorder, then look at carrier deals. Additionally, the promo is ending this Thursday, right before the mini and pro max release

Here’s what I read on the Apple store app

Attachments

• B6BFC1D5-B71C-4D61-B1FB-FF2AB19E70D8.jpeg
    B6BFC1D5-B71C-4D61-B1FB-FF2AB19E70D8.jpeg
    204.1 KB · Views: 54
Best tutorial to really take advantage of a 12pro/max camera. Never really thought about it, just opened And snapped what I believe looked best.

Last additional source for info:

I'm on ATT & have an older model (8), but once they added you have to do an unlimited plan, that made the deal worthless to me. Signing a contract for 30 months & unlimited puts me at around $30 extra per month, makes that $900. :smh:

The standard unlimited plans are speed capped too. :frown:

PO

I've got a question regarding the camera zoom on the 12 pro and max models. The Apple employee couldn't answer it.
When I compare the iPhone models on apple's website I get the following information about the camera zoom:

12 pro:
  • 2x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; 4x optical zoom range
12 pro max:
  • 2.5x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; 5x optical zoom range

What does "zoom out" and "optical zoom range" mean? What's the use of it? On my X it only says "2x optical zoom in".

2x and 2.5x optical zoom in is the telephoto lens.
2x optical zoom out is the ultra wide angle lens.
Optical zoom range is the telephoto lens plus digital zoom.

I'd imagine there's gonna be some big growing pains with those ARM Macs but I'm excited to see them anyway.

I don't even want the max but im not tryna wait til December to get the 12 pro in hand

my coworker just got the white/silver

shape is dope. not crazy outside of that

I saw the 12 yesterday in person, compared to my 6 it really isn't that much bigger which was a relief. No home button is definitely going to take a while for me to get used to. The whole widgets thing also. With that being said it felt nice in hand. The blue is definitely beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom