Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Went with the Mini from being with the 11 Pro Max. Bringin it back to the iPhone 5 days but bezel less and ready to bring back easily using one handedness so I'm hype. It was either red or blue at first and then I saw some videos showing all of em and that mint green was lookin too fresh so I copped that

Last edited:
Whats the benefit of having AppleCare vs carrier insurance? (Paying $17/mo through Vzw, don’t have Applecare at the moment)
Everybody has their pref.

I’ve done 2 claims in one year through vzw.

filled out my claim online got my phone next day paid my $200 deductible.
For total phone replacement I’d say carrier (my case Verizon) was by the best option for me because of how convenient and simple it was.

Phone repair apple care wins . Screen replacements etc directly from the apple store feels more secure even tho the Verizon insurance will cover screen repairs through their insurance agents partner (in my area it’s you break I fix) which is 29 dollars if they have the part in stock you make the appointment go in and in about an hour you’re good to.

So it really boils down to you and your pref .
Last year I was acting buckwild (hence why need 2 phone replacements both time was me acting like a jackass ) which NEVER happens .
This time around when I got my 11 pro I put apple care cause I’m chilling. :lol:

but I will say with the stores all closed during this pandemic I’m leaning towards taking off my apple care and adding my Verizon insurance simply because I rather drop $ and a replacement phone tomorrow
Than taking time out of my day to make an appointment and go to the damn stores .

as you can see it’s all about pref and convenience.

is there areason why apple put glass in the back of the iphone?

just aesthetic or does it have a function?

my 7+ doesnt have a glass back iirc and its one less thing to worry about

Your 7+ doesn’t have wireless charging. Aluminum conducts a lot of heat, would probably lead to overheating issues when charging.

For wireless charging.

PO

I cant risk dropping it. That’s why it’ll still look good in a clear case.

edit a couple of hours later...
I go out one day for a couple of hours and the phone slips out of my lap in my car onto the ground. 4x better drop protection my ***. Now I’ll have to look into Apple’s fees and decide if I should add Apple care plus. Sigh.
1604860122828.jpeg

Add the Apple care, Pay monthly

go get your new phone

then cancel

I've never done apple care or protection from my carrier

A case is enough for me
I'll always remember the guy who got mad because we had to replace his phone. "I paid 1300+ and it cost how much to get another one?" Didn't have any insurance on it and physical damage replacements always cost half the price of retail cost for the phone (without applecare)

Like you don't have to get applecare but have some type of protection because while you might never drop your phone you can't stop someone from bumping into you, a small child from grabbing it, or an act of god.

Team nekkid all day. But man. Last year when I had my X had a case the whole time except when I would go out. Would go cáseless. Last day I was gon use it because I bought the 11 I went out caseless and I was already on a good level, bumped into something and dropped my phone. I was so damn heated. Had it for 2years and let it slip. This time got insurance :lol:

My 11 Max felt too thin to go caseless, also slippery design. 12 with the squared edges should be better but eh, not going nakie.

Back
Top Bottom