Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Came up on a brand new Thunderbolt Display.
serious question, but what can I do with it?
I already have a 27inch iMac.
Since I got the display for free I don’t really want to have to dump money into it.
I doNT have a current MacBook. I think mine is a late 2011 model.

Attachments

• 75912E03-8FE7-4D24-AD99-157090D78352.jpeg
    75912E03-8FE7-4D24-AD99-157090D78352.jpeg
    319.9 KB · Views: 186
  • A8F76784-B5D2-46A9-8763-338C31E06DD2.jpeg
    A8F76784-B5D2-46A9-8763-338C31E06DD2.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 357
Came up on a brand new Thunderbolt Display.
serious question, but what can I do with it?
I already have a 27inch iMac.
Since I got the display for free I don’t really want to have to dump money into it.
I doNT have a current MacBook. I think mine is a late 2011 model.
So you stole it. Great

Anyone know how I can switch the alarm settings

they made it so you can type the time and then they switched it back to the scroll
Much rather type it

Is checking Apple Website multiple times a day the best way to find on these phones? Been refreshing the iPhone I want and checking witching 40 miles of my house at all Apple stores.

was debating just walking in and asking a store but that’s risky as I would drive 20 miles to potentially end up being told why I didn’t just check the website lol

Is checking Apple Website multiple times a day the best way to find on these phones? Been refreshing the iPhone I want and checking witching 40 miles of my house at all Apple stores.

was debating just walking in and asking a store but that’s risky as I would drive 20 miles to potentially end up being told why I didn’t just check the website lol

they get stock at night. id say if you check in the morning and it’s not there it probably won’t be unless someone cancels. i think their stock goes up pretty early in the am

Reactions: DLF
Wha
they get stock at night. id say if you check in the morning and it’s not there it probably won’t be unless someone cancels. i think their stock goes up pretty early in the am
ts interesting is that throughout the day I see phones randomly pop up as available.
That’s how I got my 13pro max. I checked at 1130am two days ago and it showed up.

I have an iPhone
Do long texts from me to a green bubbler still get broken into multiple (often out of order) messages?

Also if I’m sending a picture with a long message then it sends the whole message together, right?

Last edited:
I have an iPhone
Do long texts from me to a green bubbler still get broken into multiple (often out of order) messages?

Also if I’m sending a picture with a long message then it sends the whole message together, right?

green bubbler .. cmon now :stoneface:

i Haven’t seen texts broken up in years to/from iPhone and android. Also the whole message goes with a pic

I can still type mine in
Damn idk why mine switched back to the scroll after I updated to iOS 15. 15.1 didn’t fix it either

don’t know where else to ask but
Recently started getting a bunch of spam in one of my gmail accounts. They aren’t getting filed into the spam folder either. Anyway to do something about it ?

just realized something

if you have a 256g iPhone and want to back it up to cloud once your past 200g, you will need to upgrade to the 2tb cloud storage service. Geniuses lol

Do y’all keep the preloaded apple apps on your phone? Garage Band Numbers Pages Keynote iMovie etc …

I don’t know anything about them prob won’t use them but didn’t want to delete something that may be critical for the phone

Do y’all keep the preloaded apple apps on your phone? Garage Band Numbers Pages Keynote iMovie etc …

I don’t know anything about them prob won’t use them but didn’t want to delete something that may be critical for the phone

They all can be restored easily if you need to.

Looks like Google fixed the glitchy keyboard in Chrome on iOS 15 thank goodness.

Totally random but I’m thinking of returning the iPad I bought for my old lady’s birthday. I was trying to figure out why I couldn’t enable Spatial Audio on my AirPods Pro & after a little research discovered that they are fakes 🙆🏾‍♂️.

Asked her about it & she said they were supposed to be a friend of a friend’s hookup & she was mad that she got hustled out of $100. I don’t buy it for a minute & I’m lowkey pissed cause all the Apple stuff I’ve bought her Has always been BNIB from Best Buy 😡.

Back
Top Bottom