• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
LG Ultrafine 27” 5k
Again I bought mine open box for $500 on eBay. Yes, I’m a graphic designer too. Going on for 25 years now. Amazing it’s been that long. 🤔

Got mine off Facebook marketplace for $800, great monitor. 5k is the only way to go with a MacBook imo.

image.jpg

Does remaining battery life when trading in an iPhone with Apple?
No.

Also remember if you have AppleCare and your battery says service the replacement is free. Any genius give you ****, it’s on the website
1077C713-BCA9-4295-8D6E-F19F72B90F1F.jpeg

Last edited:
For any of you guys who've switched from Android to iPhone what were the biggest things that took time to adjust too? I've been on Android for the last 11 years. Last iPhone I had was a 4s lol. I just want a phone that lasts all day and then some. My sister has a 13 pro max and that things battery is insane. For reference the last phone I've had was a S10+ and recently got a Pixel 6a because of a great trade in promo. The phone is just not that good imo but I essentially paid $150+tax so I can't complain that much.

Your battery life will be dependent on how much you’re on your phone and location services you enable.

I disable most location services but there are times when I’m not on my phone much through the day and could easily squeeze out a day and a half of battery from my 12PM if I needed to before it legitimately died.

How are notifications handled on iPhone? I've heard some complaints that it's just not as intuitive as android. Also at this point I'm pretty much tied to the Google apps especially Photos. I probably wouldn't even use icloud to backup photos. Does Google photos work well on iOS?

For any of you guys who've switched from Android to iPhone what were the biggest things that took time to adjust too? I've been on Android for the last 11 years. Last iPhone I had was a 4s lol. I just want a phone that lasts all day and then some. My sister has a 13 pro max and that things battery is insane. For reference the last phone I've had was a S10+ and recently got a Pixel 6a because of a great trade in promo. The phone is just not that good imo but I essentially paid $150+tax so I can't complain that much.

The 1 and only thing is having to swipe to close all the apps. It’s annoying. After a few weeks though I got in the habit of closing out apps (swiping up) some time during the day.

I don’t open 80% of the apps anyway so I don’t have many open but yeah

I guess 1 other thing is no on screen buttons like back home etc so you swipe for everything. But you get used to after few weeks

Everything else didn’t really even matter to me

How are notifications handled on iPhone? I've heard some complaints that it's just not as intuitive as android. Also at this point I'm pretty much tied to the Google apps especially Photos. I probably wouldn't even use icloud to backup photos. Does Google photos work well on iOS?

For me just shows a little drop down from top of screen then goes away. To view them all swap down from top left corner and looks like this

To view you tap the group and then tap hold down to view a specific one

DDBF5EB3-710A-498F-9644-B0EA0B70C3B5.png

Apple AirPods Pro 2 Rumored To Receive Aesthetic Update, Potentially Losing Its Stems​

Rumors of the Apple AirPods Pro 2 have been circulating online since the beginning of this year. Back in January, it was reported that the Airpods Pro 2 could potentially support lossless audio. Now, new information has surfaced surrounding the aesthetic and shape of the of new AirPods.

9to5Mac sources Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who reported that the new AirPods are expected to feature a more form-fitting aesthetic that is similar to the 2021 Beats Fit Pro. It is said that the Airpods would lose its stems and feature in-ear wingtips instead.

Rumors have also indicated that the charging case will remain the same 21mm thickness, but will be 46mm tall and 54 mm wide. Besides an aesthetic makeover, sources have confirmed that the AirPods Pro 2 will feature Apple’s next version of the H1 chip. It is also possible that the newest version of the headphones would reference the LC3 codec support on the AirPods Max beta firmware which brings greater stability and efficiency to the wireless earbuds. This could mean that the new AirPods Pro 2 could be the first to add Bluetooth 5.2 support as well as receive a much-improved sound quality for calls and songs with a higher bitrate.

Over the years, Apple has continued to build its health management functions. The new AirPods are believed to have a new fitness tracking feature, however, it is unclear whether it will be geared up for the launch later this year. The new AirPods Pro 2 are expected to release in Q4 of 2022, though an official date has not yet been announced.

Hope its true. Need new airpods for the gym.

My airpod pros on their last legs. Had them since launch.

Battery life is okay but they’re inconsistent as hell connecting to charge in the case and I have no idea why. I’ve tried wiping the airpod metal pieces and the interior of the case with alcohol to clean it but it doesn’t really help much.

Apple AirPods Pro 2 Rumored To Receive Aesthetic Update, Potentially Losing Its Stems​

Hope its true. Need new airpods for the gym.
Interesting. I've been using the Beats Fit Pros since December and have enjoyed them a lot.

My airpod pros on their last legs. Had them since launch.

Battery life is okay but they’re inconsistent as hell connecting to charge in the case and I have no idea why. I’ve tried wiping the airpod metal pieces and the interior of the case with alcohol to clean it but it doesn’t really help much.

Uhhhhh alcohol should not be used when cleaning any area of airpods. Thats a known fact

I should clarify - I dipped a q tip in a tiny drop of alcohol, squeezed it out, and wiped the metal contact parts on my AirPods and in the case itself only. Then quickly used the dry end of the q tip to wipe it off.

Its not a bad idea and i would have done it too but not recommended. It’s best to clean/wipe without the alcohol because it does mess with the metal

Appreciate that. Tbh I was having these issues before using the alcohol, and if I had to guess it likely left 0 alcohol residue because of how firm I scrubbed it with the dry end.

Still, I may need replacements within the next 6 months. Need them for the gym.

It’s amazing how apple comes out with new products just as peoples old ones are starting to go downhill lol. Not including the year releases of phones & ipads.

Back
Top Bottom