Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Finally was able to get my watch order done via the website. I'll shoot for the new iPhone next year. No need for new one at this point.

will I be able to preorder the phone in a couple of hours or should I just do it now?

Considering 14 Pro #teamnaked. Pro max is way to big for daily use. Need about 512gb this time around.

Went with the 256gb space black pro max. Was thinking about the pro but I’m used the size on the max now. Plus that extra battery life is nice.

256 Purple Pro Max secured for in store pick up next Friday Morning.
Apple store was the way to go, smooth. My second time preordering ever and both times were quick and painless through Apple.

Can’t get through on the Tmo or Apple site to take advantage of the trade in deal. I’ll keep trying until my local store opens.

Decided I’m going to wait on reviews this week comparing to my 13 pro.

First year in forever not preordering but I’m assuming I’ll be able to grab on Friday regardless …

Finally got through.
Laker and Prince fandom made me think about the purple, but went with silver again. I love the way the white and silver go together 🤷‍♂️

#teamsmallhands :lol:
Haven’t had a white silver since 2012. I decided to switch it up Finally. Gonna go w/the peanut butter leather case. I think they’re calling it umbre now.

Preordered through apple.
Due to be delivered in mid-October.
512 gb pro max purple with apple care.
Would’ve ordered through att but I didn’t see an apple care option on there.

Back
Top Bottom