Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I forgot how it works, can someone remind me how file transfers happen between phones. I has my 12PM that broke, went back to my X and all my stuff is on it despite it being lower memory (cause of the cloud I know) so imma wipe clean my 12 before sending it in for repair ans when I get it back it should just get everything back via cloud right? I dont need to stack phones on top of each other to transfer (can the X do this?).
Correct. Icloud download. Everything will reappear as is. Might time some time tho

Screenshot_20220916-142226_Gallery.jpg

last photo with my android 🥴

Did you move all your data to the iPhone, like texts, contacts, etc? I got my iPhone today but I haven't got the chance to set it up yet. Everything I've read about the move to iOS app seems like it's just awful

delivered 1230 mountain - about to unbox

Spigen/Amazon trippin not shippin my case still - grabbed the clear MagSafe one

Bout to slap the glass on and see what ya rawdoggin boys is about

Not gonna quite but saw on previous page talking about YouTubers — MKBHD and Flossy Carter the only 2 opinions I’ll truly consider.

Everyone else if i happen to watch their video, I’m just watching and not paying much of any attention to what they’re saying

Did you move all your data to the iPhone, like texts, contacts, etc? I got my iPhone today but I haven't got the chance to set it up yet. Everything I've read about the move to iOS app seems like it's just awful

nope. Only moved my contacts. Other than that, i like to start fresh

Delivered On
Friday, September 16 at 2:33 P.M. at Met Customer

My daughter confirmed she has it in hand. Sigh of relief...

In other news, FedEx says they delivered a package from SNS and it is nowhere to be found. Frack...

FEd Ex updated so it looks like it my phone's will be deliverd.

13 pro cases won't work so I'll be raw doggin' until i verify that whatever is on Amazon is a true 14pro case.

Will post pics later

for the people that have their 14 pro setup and have been using it, please give me a quick yay or nay. i have a scheduled pick up for this weekend but am still kind of on the fence. i currently own an iphone xr but for my use it's still perfectly fine. i don't know if i should just grab the 14 pro or wait until next year to get the iphone 15.

for the people that have their 14 pro setup and have been using it, please give me a quick yay or nay. i have a scheduled pick up for this weekend but am still kind of on the fence. i currently own an iphone xr but for my use it's still perfectly fine. i don't know if i should just grab the 14 pro or wait until next year to get the iphone 15.

If you're having no issues and the phone works fine for your lifestyle, keep it. Generally the folks who upgrade either a) the group that always wants the newest latest phone b) there's issues with their current phone.

If you still go forward with it though, you're going to see a big jump in features etc. Even if you jump to the 13 Pro.

Applied the Spigen temp glass. The case is from my regular 13. Even though advertised as same body size this 14 pro is slightly bigger & wider

Maybe that was the case with the 13 as well and I just didn’t pay attention when handling my wife’s 13Pro

1DD227DD-9F2E-4357-B97D-BCAD4A179F0F.jpeg
8556FA07-732C-407F-BE9E-5D03B26A338C.jpeg

FbzhxRGXwAAQd0R.jpeg

so i ordered both my upgrade and my wife's upgrade on the same day, and i actually ordered mine first technically and her's arrived and mine comes monday :frown::sick:

I doubt the fact i was trading in mattered but so lame. Labe was created same day as hers but mine just arrive to the Indiana depot today.

The worst part is she didn't even want to upgrade! I forced her to and she ends up with the phone.

I wonder if I can have them cancel that delivery and just pick it up at an ATT store

Someone was asking a few pages back about MagSafe car mounts? that video has a good one.

What’s the move for the Apple Watches? Currently on the series 5 and is doing well but it’s pretty beat up. Looking at the Nike aluminum but the stainless steel looks :pimp:.

Anyone with a stainless steel that can share their experience with it and how bad does it get nicked up?

Last edited:
What’s the move for the Apple Watches? Currently on the series 5 and is doing well but it’s pretty beat up. Looking at the starlight Nike aluminum but the stainless steel looks :pimp:.

Anyone with a stainless steel that can share their experience with it and how bad does it get nicked up?

I've had stainless steel every year since the Apple Watch came out with the exception of the series 2 when I went aluminum. I could never go back, because that was the ONLY time I damaged my display. I beat my watch up pretty hard, and having the more durable screen was something I have benefitted from, plus the stainless does look and feel better on wrist. I like the weight of it compared to the aluminum.

Back
Top Bottom