• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Another band…
I think this one will suffice until the black/orange trail band comes….mid Nov!!!!
The Starlight Alpine loop is ok just because it’s an off white color but this one is dark & waterproof. Plus it feels less restrictive than the Alpine.
80D19D3A-B3D3-4006-BAC3-CA30A6785D20.jpeg
9B759405-A798-4737-8352-C9AF3E57A155.jpeg

D7275E60-EEDC-4409-ABF8-DA96730E53C3.jpeg
B042E4F8-7764-48EC-8D51-2627BAA415E1.jpeg
33C48795-13B9-472C-A40D-BC2D6926C59D.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah apples going to have to really do something for me to upgrade every year now. The 13 was the only phone I skipped.

I need something like a legit push to talk button on the side of the iPhone that will make it upgrade.

I miss the Nextel chirp.

There was a company back in 2014 that made a “Blackberry looking” keyboard attachment for the iPhone. Got sued by BB for copyright infringement, and they went buh-bye.

I haven't felt the need for a yearly upgrade in some time. I have the 14PM, and I came from a 12P. I wanted the larger screen and bigger battery. I don't know if we will see major tech jumps year over year anymore. My wife asked me last night if the upgrade was everything I wanted it to be and I just said that it just works...that's good enough for me.

I guess where I’m coming from is I’ve worked on a lot of construction sites and back when push to talk was a thing you can easily request for something tell someone what to do rather than trying to call them and wait for them to answer or really when you pull up to someone’s house, you just tell him come outside

I guess where I’m coming from is I’ve worked on a lot of construction sites and back when push to talk was a thing you can easily request for something tell someone what to do rather than trying to call them and wait for them to answer or really when you pull up to someone’s house, you just tell him come outside
If you don’t just go get a damn walkie talkie set on Amazon for like $40 b

I pray Apple never listens for a damn push to talk button on an iPhone.

I come in as much peace as I can muster but this would be horrendous on an iPhone, or any smartphone these days

If you don’t just go get a damn walkie talkie set on Amazon for like $40 b

I pray Apple never listens for a damn push to talk button on an iPhone.

I come in as much peace as I can muster but this would be horrendous on an iPhone, or any smartphone these days
You're a funny man!! LMAO

I’ve used Siri’s incompetent *** to do a bunch of things by just speaking but this new air pods capabilities is next level.
No buttons needed…
CDE6EEBC-2A82-495D-B437-66BCCFD7A79A.gif

Ok folks I am having a bit of a weird issue.

I’ll be connected to my wifi and then I go and try and use safari or any web service, and nothing loads. Then I turn off wifi and the reg cell service does the same thing. I have a 12 pro max and I am on vzw.

Ive reset the whole phone and before that reset network settings and that hasnt worked. This is so frustrating.

Ok folks I am having a bit of a weird issue.

I’ll be connected to my wifi and then I go and try and use safari or any web service, and nothing loads. Then I turn off wifi and the reg cell service does the same thing. I have a 12 pro max and I am on vzw.

Ive reset the whole phone and before that reset network settings and that hasnt worked. This is so frustrating.

Check icloud, safari, and all network settings. Make sure the hide IP network is turned off as well as the “beta” something. I have this issue from time to time as well and I’m pretty sure it’s because of the inability for websites to track you because the browser/wifi settings are masking your ip.

I don’t know how y’all live that
Non-Adventurous life… Couldn’t be me…🤿
E4FC38E9-6E68-4280-A937-E41493673487.jpeg

Seriously tho…
Does the Apple care + even seem like a good idea if this is indeed supposed to be indestructible? Want to do it just incase but honestly don’t see me pushing the limits of durability.

I don’t know how y’all live that
Non-Adventurous life… Couldn’t be me…🤿
E4FC38E9-6E68-4280-A937-E41493673487.jpeg

Seriously tho…
Does the Apple care + even seem like a good idea if this is indeed supposed to be indestructible? Want to do it just incase but honestly don’t see me pushing the limits of durability.

If it was me, I’d still get Apple Care +, per this article, it says $499 to repair it without AC+
https://www.engadget.com/apple-watch-ultra-repair-applecare-plus-151200137.html

Back
Top Bottom