Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
When I was contemplating getting the ultra, I knew I was out on getting Apple Care. Ain’t no way I was gonna get a super durable “ultra” watch and think I’d mess it up because of regular daily use.

If I could I don’t even want it any more.

My aluminum series 4 is doing just fine.

Last edited:
The new iOS isn’t much different - but I am enjoying the shortcuts on the lock screen feature. Before that I had the accessibility button on to do the same thing - but it got in the way on the screen for certain apps.

My only problem is that I can’t find the picture I’ve been using for my lock screen or background anywhere and it doesn’t seem to let you add widgets to the existing one - you have to add a new pair. I’ve got similar ones but it just looks slightly off. I suppose I’ll get used to it.

welp they got me…

checked the apple store app and they had it available for pick up at the apple campus visitors center. made the trip down to snag it.

A337DC14-BFB4-4767-9E79-906C228906B2.jpeg

97979A6A-8BA5-462D-AC07-04B1CA199E21.jpeg

it’s brolic fo sho, but it’s light so it’s not ridiculous.

felt huge at first, but after wearing of around i’ve gotten used to it.

i remember we both copped the series 4 nike watch with the black 3m band…so now you know what you gotta do, b
Over the years we’ve proven to be very similar lol. So that may be the case.

Keep it a buck. You think you could dress that up? :nerd:

Was debating getting the Ultra until I found out that the actual screen size is basically the exact same as the 45mm.

Screenshot 2022-10-02 at 6.08.22 PM.png

Any thoughts on the Airpods max? In-ears just don't fit right with my ears. How're these for use in the gym (light cardio / weight lifting)?

Still wanting the stainless steel but the release of the ultra basically made the stainless steel version, in theory more expensive.

With the ultra you’re getting twice the battery, titanium casing, extra features and a premium ($99) band and it’s 799

The stainless steel I’ve been thinking about getting is … $799

Thé édition, titanium model was like 849 or 999 for last years series 7.

Apple really tryna put their foot on Garmins neck. They could’ve EASILY charge a rack for that ultra.

The stainless and ultra are apples and oranges when it comes to actually wearing a timepiece.

The stainless to me offers more value in being so versatile. But the ultra definitely has its uses.

Yeah, I'm with bae until the ultra talents are available with a polish... will be a glorious upgrade at that point.

s7.jpg

Any thoughts on the Airpods max? In-ears just don't fit right with my ears. How're these for use in the gym (light cardio / weight lifting)?
i love mines, i wash them often if i use them at the gym.

the earpads are super easy to remove and just rinse with some water maybe soap if u sweat alot :lol:

performance is great

Back
Top Bottom