• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Do I like this color? Nope.

But for the price, don’t mind if I do 😂
30004C36-98CD-49FE-BAEF-516D1123F642.jpeg

man im having trouble trying to figure this out and why would it be this difficult

does anyone know how to clear the suggested people list in the Facebook messenger app???

man im having trouble trying to figure this out and why would it be this difficult

does anyone know how to clear the suggested people list in the Facebook messenger app???
Don't you hold down on the picture and wait for the option to hide?

I have one of those Apple wallets, only used it for a few weeks. It just doesn’t stay stuck to my phone, even with a MagSafe case.

Maybe the new gen ones have stronger magnets

Maybe a foolish question.

But for those with an iPhone, Macbook and iPad, how much use do you get from your iPad and when do you use it regularly during your day-to-day life? I'm itching to treat myself to something but I'm not in a rush to get the watch so I was thinking to get an iPad.

Honestly I use my phone the most bc it fits in my hand and I can easily pick it up and go and put it in my pocket. My ipad I need a bag etc. Even when Im home Im on my phone lol but thats just me.

Where’s the best place to repair the back of 12 pro max?

Thought I was gonna trade it in to apple. Removed the apple care plus then broke it

So now gotta pay out of pocket but def not paying apples prices

I have one of those Apple wallets, only used it for a few weeks. It just doesn’t stay stuck to my phone, even with a MagSafe case.

Maybe the new gen ones have stronger magnets

The magnets definitely aren't the strongest. I have one on my phone right now. I use it when I don't have to go in to the office for work. ID, credit card, and CCL is all I need.

Had my 14 since release. Skipped the 13.

Used to do an upgrade every year

But yeah for me to upgrade they gotta offer me some crazy credit or give me a sidekick type phone again and I’ll do it.

But other than that every two years now seems like the move

Maybe a foolish question.

But for those with an iPhone, Macbook and iPad, how much use do you get from your iPad and when do you use it regularly during your day-to-day life? I'm itching to treat myself to something but I'm not in a rush to get the watch so I was thinking to get an iPad.

I honestly don't use my ipad that often

Had my 14 since release. Skipped the 13.

Used to do an upgrade every year

But yeah for me to upgrade they gotta offer me some crazy credit or give me a sidekick type phone again and I’ll do it.

But other than that every two years now seems like the move

IM ON A 12PM… I USED TO UPGRADE YEARLY. AS IVE GOTTEN OLDER, IVE SAID EFF THAT, NO RUSH… I WILL BE GETTING THE “15” THOUGH, HAD THIS 12 LONG ENOUGH.

I honestly don't use my ipad that often

Same here. My iPad spends more time in my backpack than actually being used.

The main reason so far that comes to mind, in my case, is something to stream games on when I'm using my laptop. Or if I'm moving around and rather bring that with me instead of my Mac.

It probably makes more sense buying it as a gift for my mother. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom