Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Vision Pro would make sense for movies if it allows you to watch movies projected as a big screen without a projector.

Pair it with airbuds and you have an immersive experience without having to spend 10k+ for a home theater

The only real application aside from "fun" for the vison pro is if it legit can take the place of having say 4 screens to do work. If you can do away with actual display's and use the googles to efficiently get work done, i can see that as being a good use case.

One comment on an article said some dude who works from home has 4 monitors set up to get his job done and would love to be able to get rid of them and use the vision pro to replace it. I think that is an interesting selling point if it can some how be accomplished

i'll wait for gen 2 or 3 for the vision pro. When you can control your apple car with the vision pro ultra >>>

v1 may be worth it as a collectors item if you keep it sealed.

If they get it to the point of full surround 360 degree 4k visual experiences paired with audio, like “join a meeting virtually” or “attend a class virtually”

Then I can see it being a cool thing.

But at $3500 it’s a luxury item with no benefit of early buy in, as stated earlier. Basically a status symbol

I’m on this iPhone 13 but it still feels like I’m missing something maybe AirPods or something with the phone I had a 6s plus a few years ago but forgot the passcode I set up for it,

The only real application aside from "fun" for the vison pro is if it legit can take the place of having say 4 screens to do work. If you can do away with actual display's and use the googles to efficiently get work done, i can see that as being a good use case.

One comment on an article said some dude who works from home has 4 monitors set up to get his job done and would love to be able to get rid of them and use the vision pro to replace it. I think that is an interesting selling point if it can some how be accomplished
I saw that. I have dual monitor setup at the office but a 3rd would be nice but we’re strictly office so it’s not practical in that environment. Projector level gaming and media viewing are also nice selling points. I would like to take one for a test drive at an Apple Store before considering shelling out 3500 for something blindly.

j075rqs9sk4b1.jpg

I really don't have any current recreational or entertainment interest in AR/VR, I am super interested in work/productivity possibilities though.

Like if I can run a code editor or IDE, or replace external monitors, that excites the **** out of me. Regardless, I don't see how not to be excited about the immediate future of the tech.

Compare the original iPhone to iPhone 6 or whatever, and then do the same exercise imagining future iterations of this Vision joint.

Decided to jump from 12 pro max to 14pro max. Gave the old fone to mom. So far loving the battery on the 14. Any things i should jump to thats major diff from the 12 that i might missing out on?

Decided to jump from 12 pro max to 14pro max. Gave the old fone to mom. So far loving the battery on the 14. Any things i should jump to thats major diff from the 12 that i might missing out on?
dynamic island is super helpful if ur a big music listener. also for phone calls it’s a lot easier to do stuff on ur phone while ur calling someone cause u can always click it and go right back to the main phone call tab

and ofc the display is crispy as frick lol

I heard a podcast the other day and they apparently had a courtside nba demonstration and people said it was incredibly real. Felt like you were absolutely sitting courtside in 4k.

They need to lean all the way into this. Imagine an nba league pass for 1000 dollars a season where you can courtside or box seats or middle tier with actual audio from game.

I was initially interested in the vision pro just to have it. New tech is excites me… for a short amount of time atleast. I can’t see any other use than a novelty item at the moment. The eco system use is dope so you can use your current Mac’s as the computer & just use the Visions as a separate monitor.

I literally just bought the M2 13” MBA for decent price but was kicking my self after seeing the 15”. No difference but screen size so all good.

My iPhone 12 Pro just started losing battery life recently so may have to jump on the new phone sooner than later. Will try to wait till next update in 14/15…

🍎’s…

Nothing does damage to your phone front and back like a lighter.
Keys do work as well but a Lighter will chew in scratches like on contact.

Back
Top Bottom