Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I was initially interested in the vision pro just to have it. New tech is excites me… for a short amount of time atleast. I can’t see any other use than a novelty item at the moment. The eco system use is dope so you can use your current Mac’s as the computer & just use the Visions as a separate monitor.

I literally just bought the M2 13” MBA for decent price but was kicking my self after seeing the 15”. No difference but screen size so all good.

My iPhone 12 Pro just started losing battery life recently so may have to jump on the new phone sooner than later. Will try to wait till next update in 14/15…

🍎’s…
same here man, i kinda want the 15" just for the speakers too. i like everything on the 13 mba m2 except the speakers which are rarely used but when they are they suck

I'm really dissapointed with this 14, ive had it like 6 months and the esim is so damn trash i hate it
the network is so slow even with 5g uw with 5 bars. its sputters so much the 13 with regular sim was not this slow network wise

same here man, i kinda want the 15" just for the speakers too. i like everything on the 13 mba m2 except the speakers which are rarely used but when they are they suck
I honestly don’t notice because I just use with air pods almost exclusively. I’ll just wait for the vision pro LOL

I was initially interested in the vision pro just to have it. New tech is excites me… for a short amount of time atleast. I can’t see any other use than a novelty item at the moment. The eco system use is dope so you can use your current Mac’s as the computer & just use the Visions as a separate monitor.

I literally just bought the M2 13” MBA for decent price but was kicking my self after seeing the 15”. No difference but screen size so all good.

My iPhone 12 Pro just started losing battery life recently so may have to jump on the new phone sooner than later. Will try to wait till next update in 14/15…

🍎’s…

Screen size + speakers

Nothing does damage to your phone front and back like a lighter.
Keys do work as well but a Lighter will chew in scratches like on contact.

I have a case and SP on my phone and I avoid putting my keys in the same pocket. Worried that **** will cut through the silicone case.

I do video editing with video from my iPhone and other camera regularly on Final Cut Pro. Really want the new Air but by time I do upgrades to it I'm $300 away from the 14" MBP. Just love the sleekness, more colour options, weight, and little details of the new Air vs. the MBP.

It's really going to be a game time decision when it's time to buy. :smh:

I do video editing with video from my iPhone and other camera regularly on Final Cut Pro. Really want the new Air but by time I do upgrades to it I'm $300 away from the 14" MBP. Just love the sleekness, more colour options, weight, and little details of the new Air vs. the MBP.

It's really going to be a game time decision when it's time to buy. :smh:

i don't edit too often
but my 13 air with m2 and 24gb ram doesn't sweat editing 4k videos.
m2pro chip a beast doe

Screen size + speakers

I have a case and SP on my phone and I avoid putting my keys in the same pocket. Worried that **** will cut through the silicone case.
No case but Screen and Camera protector.
Had a lighter in my pocket for about 20minutes.
It chewed up my back. That back is a pretty durable design, only vulnerable to a few things, lighter is one. Even protects against keys, but not the flick on the lighter.

Nothing does damage to your phone front and back like a lighter.
Keys do work as well but a Lighter will chew in scratches like on contact.
why would u ever put ur phone and keys in the same pocket? i have all my crap in my left pocket (wallet, airpods, keys, etc) and then jus my phone in my right

literally me
IMG_8208.jpeg

Keys aren’t even needed in pockets, go from desk to cup holder to hall table etc.
Rarely in a pocket in todays age.
The lighter, lit a couple of candles outside my office in the halls, had to freshen up some stank, thought nothing and put it in my pocket not immediately realizing, until it was too late.

Keys aren’t even needed in pockets, go from desk to cup holder to hall table etc.
Rarely in a pocket in todays age.
The lighter, lit a couple of candles outside my office in the halls, had to freshen up some stank, thought nothing and put it in my pocket not immediately realizing, until it was too late.
the fact that u carry a lighter jus to light candles speaks for itself 😂😭

Anyone here have an Apple Watch ultra thats satisfied with their purchase? My series 3 finally cracked on me after 6 years and was thinking about spending the extra bread since I’ve been holding out so long

Anyone here have an Apple Watch ultra thats satisfied with their purchase? My series 3 finally cracked on me after 6 years and was thinking about spending the extra bread since I’ve been holding out so long
Very satisfied. Looks nice. Feels nice. Battery is incredible. Feels so premium.

I had the watch 8 stainless steel and that also feels incrddible

Either one (stainless steel) and ultra are nice

I felt like a frail boy for the first time ever in the Apple Store the other day.

Tried on the Ultra and my wife looked at me and said “that looks ridiculous on you” insinuating that it looks huge on my wrist :lol:

When I was at my heaviest I think it would’ve been fine but nowadays I got frail wrists. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom