• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Try this

1686925358092.jpeg
:lol:

I’m fine with my series 6 and when I don’t have my Apple Watch on I have a few timepieces I rock

7E5A9168-CF9F-4338-8B30-04C45C10BA60.jpeg

Best Apple computer for a DJ/producer? Year doesnt matter either, its for a gift.

imac, macbook pro, or macbook air?

Best Apple computer for a DJ/producer? Year doesnt matter either, its for a gift.

imac, macbook pro, or macbook air?
I'm assuming they would be working wherever they can or is this main setup in a studio? If studio, I'd recommend the Mac Studio. If they need to be mobile, then either the 14-inch or 16-inc MacBook Pro.

any idea what's coming on the iPhone 15?

I got a 14 pro max, hate the damn size. would love to swap someone for a regular 14 pro

been dropping and cracking this thing so much just replaced the damn back glass. want a smaller phone now

The back edges are apparently supposed to be slightly more rounded, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
I like the look of the square edges, but rounded edges are more comfortable in hand. IMO.

The back edges are apparently supposed to be slightly more rounded, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
I like the look of the square edges, but rounded edges are more comfortable in hand. IMO.
I have to say I agree, I think the best design choice will end slightly in the middle, not as curved and plasticy feeling as the iphone 6-8 but slightly more convex than the straight edges we get today.

Tbh

Plz improve the quality of these front and back glasses. Mainly back, front doesn’t crack as easy but this is ridiculous that I pay 1k+ for a phone and need to put it in a thick *** case

Back
Top Bottom