Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, VERIZON WOULDNT LET ME UNTIL I GOT TO A CERTAIN POINT ON MY 12PM.

SO THIS GO ROUND, IM GOING TO PAY OUTRIGHT.

It’s 0% interest no?
Why would VERIZON have an issue with an early payoff?
i never buy a phone through a carrier they always waste ur time and make u jump thru hoops
i only buy straight from apple u can put it on 0 interest and pay off whenever
when my sister bought her phone thru verizon they told her the same bs i said we paying it off idc whatt u say and they finally took payment

Launch day 14 Pro Max battery health is at 89%. Never dropped this low before the 1 year mark.

Not just me though, have seen many posts across Twitter, Reddit, and other sites with users having this same issue. My battery health was literally like 98% in March, so for it to plummet this much this fast with no changes in usage habits is really crazy.
Yea my launch day 14 Pro is at 90%. In the past I've lost about 5% a year so seeing it this low is crazy.

Battery health on my 12 pro max is 80%. Def want to upgrade..plus both my leather cases are falling apart and I don’t want to get new ones at this point :lol:

My og AirPods only last a little more than an hour now but I bought the latest ones before and didn’t like how they felt so not sure what I’ll do

Sup everyone. I have some questions about the trade-in process (plan on trading in my 13 for the 15 this Fall)

Does anyone have experience trading in directly to Apple? I assume I'll have to make the purchase in-store, so I can walk out with the new phone. Typically, are phones readily available at launch (in-store), or can/should I still pre-order?

Sup everyone. I have some questions about the trade-in process (plan on trading in my 13 for the 15 this Fall)

Does anyone have experience trading in directly to Apple? I assume I'll have to make the purchase in-store, so I can walk out with the new phone. Typically, are phones readily available at launch (in-store), or can/should I still pre-order?
You can trade in store or online. Online they will charge you the full amount until they receive your trade in, then they will refund you the trade it amount.

Availability depends on the store. Some are more hyped that others and will sell out fast. I normally get mine at Christina Mall in Delaware and they sell fast since there’s no sell tax in the state. I don’t think there is a preorder and pick up in store option. If true, I’ll be waiting until they have stock and I can rsvp!

Launch day 14 Pro Max battery health is at 89%. Never dropped this low before the 1 year mark.

Not just me though, have seen many posts across Twitter, Reddit, and other sites with users having this same issue. My battery health was literally like 98% in March, so for it to plummet this much this fast with no changes in usage habits is really crazy.

mines at 88%

i dont even want to look at my 13PM battery health right now lol if the upgrades are worth it on the next gen Pro Max ill grab one.

sort of related - i wonder whats the scoop on the next gen ipad pro? the M1 version from 2021 was has been my work horse computer replacement for the past 2 years and the year and a half before that it was the 2018 version. Stage manager and external display support for extending the work window was a game changer for me as well.

My 14 PM is @ 91% currently so it would be a waste to upgrade this year. I think we're at the point where yearly upgrades are usually for the tech heads and those who have to have the latest and greatest. Otherwise if it's working properly, no need to give up the $.
Wait really my 11 is at 91%, wife has a 12Pro and I need that camera

Battery health on my 12 pro max is 80%. Def want to upgrade..plus both my leather cases are falling apart and I don’t want to get new ones at this point :lol:

My og AirPods only last a little more than an hour now but I bought the latest ones before and didn’t like how they felt so not sure what I’ll do

MY LONG STEM AIRPODS ARE TOASTED. 1HR MAX TALK TIME IN EACH POD NOW :lol: I HAVE A BRAND NEW PAIR ON STANDBY WAITING FOR NEW PHONE TO DROP.

i have a 12 pro and that damn beta ios 17 is terrible on my phone. lots of problems texting, especially to android phones. should i try and roll it back?

charger was loose and not charging good. went to buy a magsafe charger but the apple dude dug a giant piece of compacted lint out of the port and i’m gtg. saved me $40.

Reading this thread makes me not want to go back to iOS.... 😂

Thanks guys
CC8B7401-A25B-4451-BB48-9C2E3D9F71DE.gif

Back
Top Bottom