Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
yah i might jump in, checked best buy and their offer for trade in is $525 plus i get $50 off for being a bb plus member

yah i might jump in, checked best buy and their offer for trade in is $525 plus i get $50 off for being a bb plus member

Best Buy is giving me less than Apple for my m1 iPad Pro but because of total tech I get 2 years of Apple care plus for free.

I haven’t had a new iPad since 2012/13? Long story short had it for about 6 yrs and eventually screen cracked then fell apart.

Is it worth a buy for the older 11” pro (2022) with those specs or just getting the newer Air? Is that “2 years” of lost support gonna matter?

I’m just streaming show/movies, web browsing, and some occasional games.

Last edited:
I haven’t had a new iPad since 2012/13? Long story short had it for about 6 yrs and eventually screen cracked then fell apart.

Is it worth a buy for the older 11” pro (2022) with those specs or just getting the newer Air? Is that “2 years” of lost support gonna matter?

I’m just streaming show/movies, web browsing, and some occasional games.

If it's for viewing content I would buy a 12.9" pro off of Apples refurbished site. They are brand new.

thats where i am at. have an old ipad mini 3 i think it is, cracked screen and the iOS is so outdated i can barely do anything with it at this point. just need updated model that'll be ok for a couple years.

Costco $650: 128gb Pro M2
New $600: 128gb Air M2

or get the 9th gen for $300 and call it a day just to stream movies shows and sports since I’m about to drop money on a new TV

Costco $650: 128gb Pro M2
New $600: 128gb Air M2

or get the 9th gen for $300 and call it a day just to stream movies shows and sports since I’m about to drop money on a new TV
Is the 9th Gen M1 or intel? If its Intel, go for the M2.

Hope the new Ultra will have a way better battery. I have the 1 and it’s ok. I think we just think it’s “better” cuz the other Apple Watch batteries are trash :lol: Been running more and the battery be draining. Thinking of getting a garmin.

Got gifted some AirPod max. Just curious how long does it take the battery to die outside of the case. I’m doing a battery life test (idle, not connected to BT) and they’re still on after 3 days. Pretty decent.

So iOS 17.5 is bringing back deleted photos?

Even if the device was wiped :sick::sick:

giphy (4).gif

Damn that's wild :smh:
Still hoping it isn’t true or at least super rare.

I can understand it bringing Back deleted photos on your current device logged into iCloud, but on a wiped device? That’s insane.

I don’t think Apple has addressed it either.

Last edited:
Still hoping it isn’t true or at least super rare.

I can understand it bringing Back deleted photos on your current device, logged into iCloud but on a wiped device? That’s insane.

I don’t think Apple has addressed it either.

Ya man, as someone who has sold a few of my old iPhones/iPads in the past, this aint good. Pictures of documents, ID's, credit cards. Damn. I thought pics deleted from the deleted album were gone forever. That one article says photos were showing from as far back as 2010 lol.

Hope it's extremely rare...

Many people choose to go with Apple for security reasons. If they screw up like this that's not a good look.

Meh, only my current phone is iOS 17.5 compatible and my previous, a 8, can’t run iOS 17 and its my backup if I lose this phone. My iPad also lost support at iOS 17.

However this is bad on Apple’s part that a device wipe is not a true wipe. Sounds like Apple is still storing old device backups somewhere in the wiped devices system files and this bug is pulling the files back onto the current device.

Imagine giving your old phone to your mom or wife and some old pics and vid’s of you getting it popping with a ex resurfaces.

Back
Top Bottom