Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Am I the only one whose notifications don't go away from the top of the screen anymore ? I have to slide them off myself.. how do I change this or is it a iOS glitch?

I just learned that TMo phased out Jump and Jump On Demand so if you were one of the lucky ones who have it, keep it. They must be prepping for a solo iPhone upgrade plan because as of now if you're a new customer you pay the full price of the phone. Sounds strange to me :lol:
That sucks

I just learned that TMo phased out Jump and Jump On Demand so if you were one of the lucky ones who have it, keep it. They must be prepping for a solo iPhone upgrade plan because as of now if you're a new customer you pay the full price of the phone. Sounds strange to me :lol:
That sucks
Who lied to you ?? :lol:

Jump still exist it's the only way to upgrade your phone now.

Jump on demand yeah it's done. Not offered in store only through customer service .

That sucks

Jump on demand yeah it's done. Not offered in store only through customer service .

so where's that option on the website? I only see EIP where you have to pay the full 24 months

That sucks

so where's that option on the website? I only see EIP where you have to pay the full 24 months
Eip is the installment plan.
Jump is the insurance that you need to add in order to have that benefit of upgrading . That should be after
It's always been that way.

Last edited:
:lol:

Let me guess you never broke a phone so that means they don't break easily

Apple **** is fragile as hell. Just because you've dropped your phone and didn't crack or shatter doesn't mean if someone else did the same drop that it would yield the same result

I have never broken a phone in my life. Dropped, yes I have but I always had protection on it. My last phone I had for 2 years and it was MINT. I guess its good for the clumsy folks but ya'll not caring about scratches and being #teamnaked is just crazy. For the amount of money I dropped on this I'm protecting it. Most of ya'll on the trade in program anyway so it don't matter :lol:

I'm not trade in program but last time I checked phone had to be mint condition so :nerd:

That sucks

Eip is the installment plan.
Jump is the insurance that you need to add in order to have that benefit of upgrading . That should be after
It's always been that way.
Copy so it's only JOD that's done. Guess they realized the jig was up :lol:

We talking PHONES b. Not cars. You get insurance on your car because it's the damn law and buying a new car on a whim isn't feasible.

Nah I'm just not a moron who doesn't spends money when they don't need to. Like I said, EYE am careful with my phones. Not my fault y'all got girl hands who can't even hold the phone.

Makes me wonder what y'all would do if you had a BBC in ya hands

:rofl: i was on your side till that last line lmao

Got a point tho, I see 6s and 7's with cracked screens already and i had my stinkin i5 since 2010 and never a cracked screens, stop walking with your phones, I undertsand the new phones are bigger but if you know you drop your phone alot buy those bulky cases

Last edited:
Only time I cracked a screen was the 6plus

All other iPhones I threw around dropped on daily basis and chucked them across rooms and never had an issue

iPhone 5>>>>>>>>

Anyone know if there is a method to choose what to sync via ICloud Music Library? I don't need my entire iTunes library available on my phone.

I'm not trade in program but last time I checked phone had to be mint condition so
nerd.gif
Not with apple trade in program lol. Phone just has to be working properly and no cracked screen.

Anyone know if there is a method to choose what to sync via ICloud Music Library? I don't need my entire iTunes library available on my phone.
Don't you just uncheck the box next to the song in iTunes if you don't want it to be synced?
iCloud music library uploads your entire iTunes library. You can't manually choose what gets uploaded. I'm asking if there is a way to choose what music is synced with my devices from the iCloud music library since you can't manually manage that via iTunes.

iCloud music library uploads your entire iTunes library. You can't manually choose what gets uploaded. I'm asking if there is a way to choose what music is synced with my devices from the iCloud music library since you can't manually manage that via iTunes.
I don't think so. It's not saved on the phone taking up any space.

Btw has anyone has any Bluetooth issues with their 7+? When I'm listening to music (pandora, apple music, music download etc....) it keeps skipping (as going in and out).

Last edited:
Nah its only wonky in my car. Id select a track from my car's screen and itll skip to a random track

I don't think so. It's not saved on the phone taking up any space.
I don't care about the space. I don't need the visibility of the music. I have over 15k songs in my library. I currently sync songs to my phone via a playlist for iPhone that's tapers it down to songs I'd actually listen to.

So instead of shuffling through a specific genre of 400 songs I want to hear, it's now shuffling through 1000+ songs in that genre that I don't care about.

I'm just gonna cancel Apple Music since I need to use the iCloud music library to save songs for offline use.

Last edited:
Btw has anyone has any Bluetooth issues with their 7+? When I'm listening to music (pandora, apple music, music download etc....) it keeps skipping (as going in and out).

Having similar issues. If I'm more than 10 feet away from my phone the audio starts to crackle and cut out. Used these same Bluetooth headphones on my 5c for years and I easily had 30+ foot radius. I'd keep my phone in my locker and walk around my gym no problem. With this feels like I gotta keep my phone on me at all times.

Back
Top Bottom