Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
yeah, i’ll probably stick to 256. 512 seems like waaay too much. especially when i’m only using about 60 of my 256 :lol:

That copper is sexy. I just got used to the size of the 7 plus and now the pro is gonna be smaller :smh: regardless the pro is mine. Copped my phone in December so I'm gonna pay off what I owe to AT&T and trade in my 7 plus for the pro. I might go for the 512 gig but I've barely used 18 gigs on this phone and it's 256 :lol:.

Hopefully Apple has learned something from last years availability fiasco. Also curious to see how the glass back handles daily handling. My jet black looks brand new but I'm #teamraw so those micro-scratches under the light are abundant. Curious about everything honestly, I don't even think the 7 was on the market for a year and we'll have the new models by the end of September.

Team raw as well. For first time in 6 years I felt the pain :lol:

I still have to pay off this phone too. Hopefully next year phone is the 8s with minor upgrades. I thought the 7 would last two years. Instead of the 8 coming out already :smh:

I'm excited about the smaller phone due to a minimal bezel. Sometimes it's hard to text with one hand on my 6 plus and I'll have to stretch my thumb across the keyboard or top corner of the screen.

But 64 gb isn't enough and 256 gb is too much. And that price tag ain't attractive either. My 6 plus is running strong but I'm thinking of just copping the 7 plus once the 8 drops. Back in the day I was the person who always had to have the new iPhone on release weekend and I'd be calling all the stores in a 50 mile radius trying to find stores that didn't run out of stock. But I'm older now and don't have time for those games lol.

Apple bet not be trying to be all exclusive in 2017 by having a limited supply available trying to create "hype" and demand for their release. Let everyone who wants the phone be able to walk in and pick up he phone that weekend. These ain't no damn sneakers.

In hindsight I could've rocked with the 6s Plus until the 8. Other than the speed of the phone it wasn't that much of a difference. I'm on the yearly upgrade plan so that's definitely why I pulled the trigger. That jet black was calling my name.....until the red joint dropped :smh:

What's iOS 11 looking like? Truth be told I don't think the hardware specs warrant an upgrade. I'm still tryna get used to how fast this 7 plus is. The design of the pro better be that much more impressive.

How does Apple realistically create a market for the plus phones now that they'll have the smaller phone with a bigger screen then the plus?

Dudes going for 512gb are 100% trolling

You're likely keeping the phone for a year.. your purposely downloading and saving movies just to say I used it all up? :lol:

If the price is right, 8 64gb is copped. Hope I can get $400 for my 7

With all of the cloud services out there now there's really no reason for huge storage capacities on your phone. Dropbox, Google Photos, iCloud, etc. I'll be completely fine with the 64gb.

Can someone recommend a battery case for the 7+? I'm looking to get one and have done a search for best brands, but I'm still skeptical based on some Amazon reviews.

So my iPhone 6plus got wet .. now my phone thinks there's head phones plugged in . So does it just need to dry out more ?

Back
Top Bottom