Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I've had this 5 for 2 years. Waiting to see the new phone unveiled in a few weeks is nothing.

If you are in new york id assume its very good there since its a MAJOR city
laugh.gif
Ehhh too congested. Ill prob switch depends on the price difference because Verizon is great 

If you travel a lot by car, don't go with TMO. You'll be stuck with no data at some point. Drove from AL to MI last month and only had reliable data in and around bigger cities. Sucked.

Btw, the "fake" 4G is quick as hell, as is their LTE. The only real question is will you have coverage.

HSPA+ is rated at I think 28 megabits so that is more than enough for most people

Only thing i really like about tmobile is that unlimited data for music apps. Comes in handy since i have my ipad mini mounted on my car dash.

I am chilling with my 4S. Can I trade my phone in to use the credit towards the 6? I have Sprint btw. Or would it be better to do it through Best Buy?
ive been upgrading through best buy and earning rewards points while cashing out corporate gift cards

If you travel a lot by car, don't go with TMO. You'll be stuck with no data at some point. Drove from AL to MI last month and only had reliable data in and around bigger cities. Sucked.

Btw, the "fake" 4G is quick as hell, as is their LTE. The only real question is will you have coverage.

This is how I ended up at Verizon and off T-Mobile.
Was in Iowa/Nebraska working, after two days of dropped calls, I deaded it, and switched.

I like getting the non S models. Like when the 4 came out; completely new phone and then the S comes out with minor changes. Same with the 5. And the non S models can hold you down for those two years.

I like getting the non S models. Like when the 4 came out; completely new phone and then the S comes out with minor changes. Same with the 5. And the non S models can hold you down for those two years.

The 5 and 5S changes weren't necessarily minor...the fingerprint scanner was a pretty big change. I like the S cycle myself and nukes my mother in law gives me her upgrade and takes my 5S I won't be upgrading anytime soon.

I got my plan with 4 lines included, 1 of which isn't being used, if anything I'll return the 5s, pay the restock fee and cop the 6 on the unused line and use it. What's the return policy on the iPhone? Can I return within 30 days?

I am chilling with my 4S. Can I trade my phone in to use the credit towards the 6? I have Sprint btw. Or would it be better to do it through Best Buy?

I am doing mine through best buy and have sprint as well. They let you upgrade a week early and have a one month exchange/refund policy with no restocking fees

The 5 and 5S changes weren't necessarily minor...the fingerprint scanner was a pretty big change. I like the S cycle myself and nukes my mother in law gives me her upgrade and takes my 5S I won't be upgrading anytime soon.

No one uses the fingerprint scanner.

No one I know uses the fingerprint scanner.

*Fixed

My work iPhone requires that it be locked so the fingerprint scanner definitely comes in handy and I know a few people that use it as well.

No one uses the fingerprint scanner.

:lol:

at that being a major change. it was a worthless one to most

5S IMO was a fail. that was like the biggest thing about the 5S which is pathetic and why most were disappointed in what apple did. sure they upgraded the camera a little, made the phone a little quicker but really it wasnt much regradless of what some of you 5S owners think.

My brother has it and bunch of my friends, there was zero point in me wasting money to upgrade from a 5. ZERO unless you were in love with the finger print scanner

Its a cool feature, but its not worth upgrading for. Unless your that guy that has to have the new apple stuff.

Last edited:
Fingerprint scanner is a gimmicky perk. no use to users, like me, who don't lock their phones.

IMO to upgrade from a 5 to a 5S is silly paying full price. unless you traded in your 5 and had to pay a smaller amount to get your 5S, you lost

Back
Top Bottom