• Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
this is the most info apple has ever leaked 
laugh.gif

they either did it on purpose or security been real shaky

its not small. its perfect to use with one hand

i want the 5.5 too but i think its gonna be way too big bruh

I was holding my old galaxy S3 which is 4.8 and that thing feels huge after using my 5S. When it was my primary phone it felt standard, and the iPhone felt like an external battery you plug into something.

The 4.7 will be perfect for me.

I was holding my old galaxy S3 which is 4.8 and that thing feels huge after using my 5S. When it was my primary phone it felt standard, and the iPhone felt like an external battery you plug into something.

The 4.7 will be perfect for me.
Exactly how I feel whenever I have someone's iphone in my hands now. Feel like im going to drop it. I didnt know the Galaxy was only 4.8 .. well I forgot really. But I was thinking it was along the 5 inch range already.

So pretty much the 5er is gonna galaxy note size then. Hmmm may go with that 4.7 then if I choose to go back to iphone

The dimensions are pretty much like the Galaxy S4 just an 1/8 inch more on the top and bottom if you guys want a feeling of how it will feel in your hands.

I used to be one of those people that though a 4.7 phone would be to big.

I'm a pretty big dude with big hands too so it was natural, but you'll all get used to it after a while just like I did and then you'll never go back to those smaller phones trust just ask the dudes in the Android thread.

I do think like a Note size phone is too big though, but the battery life on those size phones are so good it's kind of worth the trade off.

Thought I would never rock or get used to an all touch screen phone though because I always like the keyboard but sheet I'm on point now.

I always said the perfect phone size and everything was the first Evo4G back in the day with the 4.3 screen and the kickstand. The whole phone was almost all screen and barely had those bars at the top and bottom like the iPhone6 and Galaxy phones have. It fit perfect in your hand and in your pocket without looking like you're walking around with a book or some crap.

I'm not getting this though unless my company gives me one or they release a iPhone6c or something. I have a 5c from my company already and don't want to have two of the same phones. I'll keep one Android, personal, and whatever the company gives me for an iPhone.

Happy for you guys though on getting a bigger screen and it makes watching videos so much better :lol: never was a fan of the 5 and how they just made it longer they should have made it wider too. Looks like they got it right this time.

Last edited:
this is the most info apple has ever leaked 
laugh.gif

they either did it on purpose or security been real shaky

well you know that whole iCloud thing just happened ... even though Apple said it wasn't on them

Watching videos on the GS3 screen vs iphone screen :wow:

I can also say I will not go back to anything smaller than this GS3 screen now, unless im forced to for some reason

Not sure if posted but does anyone know what storage options are available on the 4.7 vs 5.5 ? Is 128 GB only being offered in the 5.5 ?

128 gigs(prob 122 out the box) is ovb gonna be more $$ but you shouldnt ever fill that up or you might have an issue :lol:

Last edited:
128 gigs(prob 122 out the box) is ovb gonna be more $$ but you shouldnt ever fill that up or you might have an issue :lol:

Yeah. Hopefully they 4.7 is the standard $200 and I'm assuming that will be 16GB

So what the 32GB will be $300?

Is that how it was with the 5

Movie Box
but movie box streams unless ypu save all the tv shows/movies... or you are constantly in places/areas with no service data

Yeah since i am on a 4S right now 3g streaming isnt ideal for me so i save a lot of stuff right to my phone and ipad for better viewing.  Soon i will be living that 4g life

4G sucks :lol: i hope you were referring to LTE
Yeah why was 3G better than 4g
4g sucks

Movie Box
but movie box streams unless ypu save all the tv shows/movies... or you are constantly in places/areas with no service data

Yeah since i am on a 4S right now 3g streaming isnt ideal for me so i save a lot of stuff right to my phone and ipad for better viewing.  Soon i will be living that 4g life

4G sucks :lol: i hope you were referring to LTE
Yeah why was 3G better than 4g
4g sucks

3G is good?

Back
Top Bottom