Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
i don't mind spending money for a nice case. phone is costing me over $500 so i'm not gonna skimp. hate covering it up with some clunky case that makes my phone look like a brick. got the apple leather case (didn't even get my phone yet :lol: ) but i'm open to something better. element doesn't have nice 6+ cases yet but i'm sure it's just a matter of time.

So have you guys been happy with your phones? I have the Silver 6+ and it is awesome. I also think it will get much better with time. It isn't revolutionary but does everything across the board extremely well.

To my knowledge this is the only phone that I have had that doesn't have some sort of a compromise when it comes to everyday use and reliability.

There are some other great android phones out there though. I think the Note 4 is off the chain and the Nexus 6 is about to put them thangs on em though.

Last edited:
Man I been having problem with YouTube videos on my plus they skip skip skip. Never had this problem with any other iPhone. Maybe my wifi sucks for thr quality it plays through safari.

Mine buffer more often than I would like. Not crazy but there are various things across iOS and some apps that I have never experienced before.

Damn Bert. Bert. is the screen really that hard to get used to?

not the screen size, more like the phone size. i dont have the biggest hands in the world but they aint small. its cool to use but to get good grip on it and text and one not with one hand especially on the run is a hassle and way more prone to dropping IMO

I'm copping a 6+ eventually. Donno when but its decided. I prefer to text w two hands and if I can't for whatever reason I'll just send a voice note.

not the screen size, more like the phone size. i dont have the biggest hands in the world but they aint small. its cool to use but to get good grip on it and text and one not with one hand especially on the run is a hassle and way more prone to dropping IMO

Got it. Are you using a case on the phone?

The buffering is killing me. I had a note 3 and I played HD videos on it no problem. im only able to watch video through the YouTube app cause they buffer so much on safari.

The buffering is killing me. I had a note 3 and I played HD videos on it no problem. im only able to watch video through the YouTube app cause they buffer so much on safari.

^ Don't know if you're open to try it....... but try the app Jasmine. I much prefer it over safari and the youtube app.

It links to your youtube account so you will be able to watch videos you are subscribed to...... You do lose some stuff though.

Maybe you will enjoy it though.

Got it. Are you using a case on the phone?

Nope, case less and might stay that way. scratches on the back wont be as bad as the black iphone 5 since those were shown easily due to the paint

Im not experiencing buffer on the youtube app but would always pause even after the video is pretty much loaded all the way. it was annoying

^ Don't know if you're open to try it....... but try the app Jasmine. I much prefer it over safari and the youtube app.

It links to your youtube account so you will be able to watch videos you are subscribed to...... You do lose some stuff though.

Maybe you will enjoy it though.

Tried it but it's not even formatted for the 6 plus rather use YouTube app

Back
Top Bottom