• Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
My phone been going into safe mode all day
Last thing I installed was a supreme Beanie for Zeppelin
I removed it now but if it happens again I might remove this jb

There were 2 different kinds of griffin cases that were the same type..but one was a hard shell case..$10 more..I wasnt sure which one to get so I got both..lol

View media item 1255605

Iight so I deleted all the recent tweaks and this keeps popping up after I put my phone down for 5 mins.

As I was typing this the phone locked up and restated Safari 3 times repeatedly

Thing is I don't even have springboard on my phone so I don't get its crashing and causing this

New IG update looks very similar to the Android, about time. I always thought the Android version was the better looking app.

Iight so I deleted all the recent tweaks and this keeps popping up after I put my phone down for 5 mins.

As I was typing this the phone locked up and restated Safari 3 times repeatedly

Thing is I don't even have springboard on my phone so I don't get its crashing and causing this
Your devices screen with the apps on it is called your springboard. You must have downloaded some tweak or tweaks that are not compatable with either your phone or each other. Go back in Cydia and delete the most recent tweaks you installed and see if that will fix it. 

Your devices screen with the apps on it is called your springboard. You must have downloaded some tweak or tweaks that are not compatable with either your phone or each other. Go back in Cydia and delete the most recent tweaks you installed and see if that will fix it. 

What I ended up doing was deleting this repo that was bad and I havnt had any issues since

BiteSMS can't come to iOS8 fast enough. Updated the plus to 8.1 and jailbroke last night (Pangu). Now I just need to add back my repos.

my 6 plus cant come soon enough. the livetv works well? and is the nba gametime still working? thanks fellas

Aloud for ios 8 has updated...

For those that dont know you can use it to get siri to announce whose calling/texting as well as new emails and notifications. You can have it just speak the title or the title and message. Coupled with activator you can have it to activate/deactivate based on gestures ie.... double tap statusbar, or tripple press home key etc...

Also hey siri is updated... Its a app that allows you to use siri hands free WITHOUT having the device plugged in. Just say hey siri and ask the ? and she will respond.

Also a new bioprotect... Which is an app that you can use to hide close etc...lock certain features of the phone with the thumb scanner. Like you can prevent ppl from opening or reading emails/txt etc.... unless you unlock the app with the bio scanner. It is similiar to how the appstore/itunes wont open or d/l an app unless you use your passcode/bio scanner. You can use it on any aspect of the phone, from making calls using apps so on and so forth.

springtomize has been updated.... and for you iphone 6 users you can enable landscape mode like the 6+ also resize the apps etc...

UnlockSounds brings back the unlock sound plus add make your own

rotate+ adds rotate screen but one cool feature it has is it adds split screen.... like if your checking mail you can see all your mail on side of the screen and see individual messages on the other side.

backupit... backs up springboard layout can even save layout via dropbox. Just in case you have a fav screen setup layout and wanna switch to something new but wanna go back to an old setup you had

Slide2Kill8  – Slide down in the switcher to kill all running application

LocationFaker8  – Easily fake your location

Eclipse 2  – Add night mode system-wide

FlipControlCenter  – Add customizable switches to Control Center

tehtherme 8 - adds free tethering to iphone

3g unrestricted 8 - allows wifi only or data only apps work in the opposite of one another. in others words if you have a app that works wifi only and not near wifi it will work on data and visa versa

swipeselect -  lets selecting text easy by simply swiping over the text/words you want to choose

definei -defines any word you highlight 

bytafont - system wide ability to change font (ios 8 apps just allows you to change txt/web text) 

flurry - alloows you to change the blur color as well as its effects system wide

ill list some more cool or new tweaks/apps etc

Last edited:
ordered my 6 and my girls 6 the same day. She got hers yesterday and mine still doesn't have tracking on it yet... SMFH THE HATE IS REAL

**** bruh, I accidentally deleted the Big Boss source. I looked in it before I deleted it and there were no packages in it..

Anyone know how can I get the Big Boss repo back?

could use some help.... hopefully this is not just a "showoff" thread

I get my 6 and try to mirror my old 4s

Plug in the 6 says the software has to update

so I update phone to 8.1

now the copy screen will not come up.

so take it back to verizon. the tech guy is off and the other guy is not too sharp

the bottom question I have is how do I get all my music from my 4s to my 6 plus?????

I do not think I need a 3rd party software to do this do I?

just point me in the right direction would be helpful. Have googled it a few times today and will try again

Back
Top Bottom