Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
does anybody else have moviebox working that isn't jailbroken? I tried to re download off of the new link but it's not even loading on my phone anymore. Smh life sucks now haha

I just downloaded moviebox a couple min ago to both my iPad and 6+ both on 8.1 and it works. Didn't change the date or anything

Yo this 1gb of ram is bs. Page kept closing and refreshing just browsing for some glasses on the Warby Parker mobile website.

Hoping to have my SG 64gb 6+ by tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Question for you guys, apple leather or silicone case?
I'd say get the silicone . a couple of my homies have the leather and tht thing really peels , although I'm sure it js depends on how you take care of it ... but still .

mine aint peeling

just getting dirty around the bottom, ive gotten a lot of compliments on it. people dont think its leather tho :lol:

i got the red leather btw, check ebay for a legit one you might get lucky and find one below retail

is the jb stable? any issues with the battery? my phone finally got delivered today can't wait to get home to start playing with it
smokin.gif
e latest is stable

im giving out mad reps as i read through these last pages for stuff to get. can't have an iphone that isn't jb

6 Plus potential is
sick.gif
sick.gif
yea the latest is stable and has cydia included. ios 8.1.1 beta has been discontinued so as i said earlier 8.1.1 will be rolling out soon...( its not jb compatible and apple has implemented a bug in 8.1.1 that will make you restore your phone, if you install cracked apps/tweaks...basically what it will do is change the date of your iphone to which you wont be able to get emails texts phone messages until you restore the phone.

Also if you are going to use cracked apps d/l appcake with appsync installed if you want to backup apps etc.... to itunes. if not you can use alternatives like ifunbox/itools which imo are better cause you can individualize backups and actually see them like text messages and phone calls etc.

and 6+ jailbreak has some pretty cool tweaks that imo are just better on it then the 6 such as the split screen tweak, videopane (which will add a separate box that you can move/resize videos while you are doing other things like texting surfing web etc.) 

how do i install this on the iphone?
Flex 2 at times has issues with installing tweaking apps and heres how to solve it....

How to:
  • Open "iFile" and navigate in " /var/mobile/ ";
  • Now,tap on "Edit" and then on " +  ";
  • Now,tap on "Type" under "Attributes " and tap on " Symbolic Link  ";
  • Go back and change the Name to " Applications  ";
  • Now,in "Link Target" write this: " /var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application  ";
  • Tap on "Create" and that's it!
  • Now you can hack/process your favourite app! 
    biggrin.gif

Flex 2 at times has issues with installing tweaking apps and heres how to solve it....

How to:
  • Now,tap on "Edit" and then on " + ";
  • Now,tap on "Type" under "Attributes " and tap on " Symbolic Link ";
  • Go back and change the Name to " Applications ";
  • Now,in "Link Target" write this: " /var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application ";
    biggrin.gif

This actually might keep flex 2 from being able to activate patches. I had been fiddling around with flex before you posted the method that included installing the beta and then installing the official version on top of it. Well before I tried that method I did the one above and although the apps did appear in flex the patches didn't take affect. But when I installed flex 2 on my iPad with just the beta and the official version it worked flawlessly. And since I couldn't figure out how to reverse the change in ifile I had to restore my phone and retail break my phone in order to reset everything so that I could install it the beta method. Now flex works perfectly.

yea the latest is stable and has cydia included. ios 8.1.1 beta has been discontinued so as i said earlier 8.1.1 will be rolling out soon...( its not jb compatible and apple has implemented a bug in 8.1.1 that will make you restore your phone, if you install cracked apps/tweaks...basically what it will do is change the date of your iphone to which you wont be able to get emails texts phone messages until you restore the phone.

Also if you are going to use cracked apps d/l appcake with appsync installed if you want to backup apps etc.... to itunes. if not you can use alternatives like ifunbox/itools which imo are better cause you can individualize backups and actually see them like text messages and phone calls etc.

and 6+ jailbreak has some pretty cool tweaks that imo are just better on it then the 6 such as the split screen tweak, videopane (which will add a separate box that you can move/resize videos while you are doing other things like texting surfing web etc.) 
Is there a free/cracked version of videopane

Callbar for ios8 is updated. This tweak allows you to answer and respond to calls/facetime by adding a quick replay/response option to iphone 6/6+. This will allow you to answer/respond to calls without being interrupted in the middle of a game/text/web surfing/video watching etc... No more having the phone interrupting what your doing to go to the phone answer/decline screen

callbar7-1.jpg

This actually might keep flex 2 from being able to activate patches. I had been fiddling around with flex before you posted the method that included installing the beta and then installing the official version on top of it. Well before I tried that method I did the one above and although the apps did appear in flex the patches didn't take affect. But when I installed flex 2 on my iPad with just the beta and the official version it worked flawlessly. And since I couldn't figure out how to reverse the change in ifile I had to restore my phone and retail break my phone in order to reset everything so that I could install it the beta method. Now flex works perfectly.
yea flex 2 is fine now.... this was for ppl who still had the og version and didnt update or couldnt figure out how to update etc... But yea flex 2 is fine and works perfect now.

Thing is often times esp. with a new jb ppl will rush out to release a tweak for the new ios and often times its ok because the change/transition between ios's isnt much. This time around was different because its an entirely new ios plus the system/phone is entirely new from any other i device/phone apple has released. This isnt a simple tweak/updated version of a previous like apple has generally done. ios 8 is an entirely new system/os and the chip etc... is all new due to the change/makeup of the new i devices. So sometimes file systems get changed etc.. So sometimes you have to even tweak the tweaks. 

But now since ios 8 has been around for a second, ppl have slowly but surely figured it out and adjusted the tweaks to coincide with the new system and os. But initially ppl were just doing updated versions of ios 7 tweaks thinking the file system/os etc... was just a update from ios 7, because basically thats what apple has done in the past, just update/improve on previous os/system etc.. But with the release of the 6/6+ they basically came up with something totally brand new.

Thats why as i posted the convo with the developers of bitesms, is why its gonna take a little time for bitesms io8 to be released. They know just updating and adjusting the tweak wont be stable or be completely compatible with ios 8 and the 6/6+ so they are basically figuring out/discovering the changes and rehauling what they did in the past and coming up with a entirely new version specific to the new ios 6/6+ and the changes apple made so it will work seamless with no hiccups. 

how do i install this on the iphone?

How to:
  • Now,tap on "Edit" and then on " + ";
  • Now,tap on "Type" under "Attributes " and tap on " Symbolic Link ";
  • Go back and change the Name to " Applications ";
  • Now,in "Link Target" write this: " /var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application ";
    biggrin.gif

thanks bro i repped you a few times. I'm actually figured it out last night surprisingly lol. i did it differently however. i used fakelocator then downloaded the gametime app from the canada app store and then wrote the strings in flex2. i had flex since my iphone 5 glad the purchase carried over :smokin

New version of Protube is available for ios 8 6/6+

• View videos, comment, rate, subscribe, search etc.
  • Completely control your account (My Videos, Favorites, Inbox...)
  • HD and SD video downloads (up to 1080p)
  • Download just the audio of a video in high quality
  • Super fast loading thanks to the Nitro Javascript engine.
  • Watch blocked videos!
  • Enable or disable autoplay
  • Watch videos in ANY quality between 240p and 1080p.
  • Import downloaded songs and videos using  Bridge
  • Background Downloads
  • Background Downloads
  • Share and Manage saved Videos
  • Saved videos are displayed in a beautiful interface showing size, date, length and a thumbnail
  • Simultaneous downloads supported, each showing speed, progress, remaining time, total download size and downloaded bytes
  • ALL banner ads are blocked
  • Watch videos as they download
  • AirPlay support
  • 12 Languages!
  • Much more!

thanks bro i repped you a few times. I'm actually figured it out last night surprisingly lol. i did it differently however. i used fakelocator then downloaded the gametime app from the canada app store and then wrote the strings in flex2. i had flex since my iphone 5 glad the purchase carried over
smokin.gif
yea i posted or someone messaged me about that method.... the same way you did it also works with nfl gamepass... except you go to the uk store and you fake location to somewhere in uk...(or use vpn and fake to uk location) 

This works for mlb/ufc etc... i just forgot those methods cause baseball season is done, i dont really watch hockey, same for soccer and mls. And i use xbmc to watch ufc fights. 

Applocker for ios8 is updated for 6/6+

This allows you to lock/block apps, imessage etc... unless you use passcode/touch id. This is good especially if you got kids who use your device and you dont want them opening appstore and d/l apps etc... or if you allow someone to use your phone and you dont want them to have access to your imessages/call log etc.. or settings. You can block access to many facets of the iphone by allowing access y touch id only. And yes you can toggle the option on/off of course you can only do this with putting in your passcode and touch id.

Audio Recorder for ios 8 has been updated and is stable.

This app can be used to record conversations with the options to alert the other party with a message stating the call will be recorded, a beeping warning, or simply no warning at all and simply start recording the call once the other party answers (this is only legal in nevada, cali, illinois, georgia) As far as recording another party without their consent. All other states you have to provide them with either a beeping warning or a message warning (as far as using recorded convos for legal/court purposes) The recordings are stored on the phone in wma format and can be backed up to any pc/mac cpu.

BattSaver ios8

The only tweak that can double your battery life
- Clever: automatically switches off battery-draining components when unused
- Efficient: up to 2 times battery life and more!
- Wise: extends battery life time by reducing number of charge cycles
- Clear: includes monitoring views to check battery state in real-time!
- Intuitive: with pull to refresh feature

battsaver2.png
battsaver1.png

Back
Top Bottom