Apple WWDC 2013

Apple apps didn't update automatically yet?? Damn it's been a long time since I had the first one. :lol:

Waits for Android fanboys to say "we been had this"

yea in some buggy Beta version that will never get updated. Ive said it before, apple waits for features to be smoothed out and bigs fixed and then tries to perfect them. Googles downfall is it rushes to be first to market in everything and crashes and burns. How is the iphone 4 almost 4 years old and still getting updates while every device released by Android last year majority wont get android 4.3

So should I go One or S4?

I love the design of the HTC One, but I also love the features of the S4.:\

Definitely the 5s unless you wanna be behind the curve.
tumblr_lv77688jZA1qcbby3o1_250.gif

no quick reply & quick compose = no update for me.

jailbroken ios6 does more still for me.

Waits for Android fanboys to say "we been had this"

yea in some buggy Beta version that will never get updated. Ive said it before, apple waits for features to be smoothed out and bigs fixed and then tries to perfect them. Googles downfall is it rushes to be first to market in everything and crashes and burns. How is the iphone 4 almost 4 years old and still getting updates while every device released by Android last year majority wont get android 4.3
Brah an Iphone 4 is slow as chit when updated to this new software.that's like saying my 10 year old dell still updated to windows 8. Ur logical fallacy is so blatant

outside of visuals...and the s beam kinda feature...nothing new that you couldnt have done before. I stated this months ago in the iphone/ipad thread etc.... Apple is more or less buying off/buying out cydia and jb tweakers and taking their ideas/concepts tweaks and paying them off or giving them fluff jobs.

To be honest they been doing this for years and havent came up with an o.g. idea since god knows how long. I mean for the non jailbreakers this is great...but why am i going to non jailbreak my phone to have the same concepts/features i already have, to which the only reason you got them is cause you bought out/off a guy a year or so to use his ideas, that introduced the ideas/concepts to the jailbreak community years ago?

Granted it will allow for less space to be used on the phone.... but ulimited tabs....had that since 3g... the new tabs for camera/web/notes etc....from homepage already had that since 3gs.... ability to change siri voice...that was available when apple introduced siri the first time on the iphone 4. multiview multitasking..had that with backgrounder since 3g. Safari fullscreen again since 3g. I mean there is tons more but i think ppl get the point.

Im no fanboy..or a android lover etc...but taking the ideas/concepts of independent coders,programmers etc...and years later little by little introducing them to the general public isnt really all that impressive to me. Want to impress me...heres a thought, seeing they claim to be innovators. COME UP WITH YOUR OWN CONCEPTS AND IDEAS.

I was excited about the MacBook Airs and the updates are great, but they didn't add more internal storage which is a let down for me, I mean 128 or 256 Gb isn't all that much, not to mention, that the latter is 300 dollars more....

JESUS CHRIST APPLE SAID THEY TIRED OF BEING HUMBLE

"I got three new Rolls Royces outside and I’m tired of being humble with n***** and I’m tired of being low key. Now, I’m about to pull my m******** whips out, I’m about to show ya’ll what my cribs look like and I’m about to roll with my n***** and smack n***** up that’s talking s***!!"

:nerd:

Everyone is pushing the cloud now man. Most people do not need more than that on their actual laptop all the time.

Note I said MOST and not the 12309812309710 TB power users that must have everything single song, movie, picture and document on them at all times, all day.

no quick reply & quick compose = no update for me.

jailbroken ios6 does more still for me.

yep, no reason they can go through SO many software updates after all these years without this simple feature. I HOPE for their sake that they just forgot to mention it during the presentation

I was excited about the MacBook Airs and the updates are great, but they didn't add more internal storage which is a let down for me, I mean 128 or 256 Gb isn't all that much, not to mention, that the latter is 300 dollars more....
You can configure 512gb but its an additional $300. Fully upgraded, new Air is $1849 before tax

outside of visuals...and the s beam kinda feature...nothing new that you couldnt have done before. I stated this months ago in the iphone/ipad thread etc.... Apple is more or less buying off/buying out cydia and jb tweakers and taking their ideas/concepts tweaks and paying them off or giving them fluff jobs.

To be honest they been doing this for years and havent came up with an o.g. idea since god knows how long. I mean for the non jailbreakers this is great...but why am i going to non jailbreak my phone to have the same concepts/features i already have, to which the only reason you got them is cause you bought out/off a guy a year or so to use his ideas, that introduced the ideas/concepts to the jailbreak community years ago?

Granted it will allow for less space to be used on the phone.... but ulimited tabs....had that since 3g... the new tabs for camera/web/notes etc....from homepage already had that since 3gs.... ability to change siri voice...that was available when apple introduced siri the first time on the iphone 4. multiview multitasking..had that with backgrounder since 3g. Safari fullscreen again since 3g. I mean there is tons more but i think ppl get the point.

Im no fanboy..or a android lover etc...but taking the ideas/concepts of independent coders,programmers etc...and years later little by little introducing them to the general public isnt really all that impressive to me. Want to impress me...heres a thought, seeing they claim to be innovators. COME UP WITH YOUR OWN CONCEPTS AND IDEAS.

Apple didnt steal ideas, apple Hired majority of the big time jailbreak cats. And why is the point of rushing to put out a feature with out testing it thoroughly? To rush and say you had it first only for it to be a buggy turd? ie.Maps. Its all about perfecting ideas, no need to rush something and claim innovation only to stop supporting/updating it a few months later.

Back
Top Bottom