Apple WWDC 2013

Also, Mavericks seems to be doing all of the work to manage power/performance/battery life. What happened to the rumored Haswell processors? Intel i7 inside.

Last edited:
Apple didnt steal ideas, apple Hired majority of the big time jailbreak cats. And why is the point of rushing to put out a feature with out testing it thoroughly? To rush and say you had it first only for it to be a buggy turd? ie.Maps. Its all about perfecting ideas, no need to rush something and claim innovation only to stop supporting/updating it a few months later.

[COLOR=#red]Can we stop with all the fanboy stuff? Apple versus Android? Buy what the heck you like and keep it moving.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Can we stop with all the fanboy stuff? Apple versus Android? Buy what the heck you like and keep it moving.[/COLOR]

what fan boy stuff? Android was not mentioned what so ever. I`m speaking on the basis of the IT world in general. Cant rush products and services to the market. Clearly you know who does it where I dont even have to mention their name. I can careless what people buy, people are talking about unimpressed/blah blah, I`m just like lol cants clearly lack an understanding of the software and hardware development process yet claim to be tech savy.

apple essentially let the JB community be their beta testers and JB tweaks that work, they bring the developers on their team and work to perfect the feature. Seems brilliant, much smarter then throwing the beta version of something at consumers and going ghost once the bugs flood out

what fan boy stuff? Android was not mentioned what so ever. I`m speaking on the basis of the IT world in general. Cant rush products and services to the market. Clearly you know who does it where I dont even have to mention their name. I can careless what people buy, people are talking about unimpressed/blah blah, I`m just like lol cants clearly lack an understanding of the software and hardware development process yet claim to be tech savy.

What has Android released that was buggy and a beta version that never gets updaated?

[COLOR=#red]Then how about we talk about Apple stuff since this is an Apple thread. [/COLOR]

Coming from an S4 user, who previously was on the iphone 5 and 4, I haven't experienced any "buggy" issues with android. If anything, my user experience has been just as smooth as apple with a lot more capability. 

I can live with the update.

I have to since AT&T and Verizon now to full term upgrades.

Can someone please fill me in on the laptop updates?

Just got some Apple credit for my Bday, and the current white macbook is about 6 years old and half-dead.

Are there new Pros and Airs coming out? I am one of the people that has to have all 44498498437 songs I have on my computer, so 500GB hard drive is the minimum for me. I've been using an external for years and I hate it. Otherwise I just want the best laptop that'll last for as long as this one. I don't do anything heavy duty, and the only thing I'd think about upgrading is my RAM.

Thanks in advance for the help fam. Not a tech guy at all and would definitely mess up...

Yo that new mac pro is butt ugly. :x :smh: Looking like a damn coffee machine or trash can. The only good thing about it, the previous gen will get discounted which has a timeless design. :pimp:

Apple didnt steal ideas, apple Hired majority of the big time jailbreak cats. And why is the point of rushing to put out a feature with out testing it thoroughly? To rush and say you had it first only for it to be a buggy turd? ie.Maps. Its all about perfecting ideas, no need to rush something and claim innovation only to stop supporting/updating it a few months later.
if you take the concepts/ideas of someone else....regardless if you pay them off...or give them mayor mcheese, title/figure head jobs...You still did not come up with the idea. And i have access to ios 7 beta...and despite majority of the "new innovative ideas" they claim...i can guarantee, the jb version will still outperform it and still be more stable.

Ive tested and worked with the new ios's as they release them, and a majority of the time this is the case...ie apple maps... ie...siri and its inability to properly dictate and give you live feeds ie...sportscores etc. Hell their counter ios to jb ios 6.1.2, to 6.1.3 actually added bugs and made the phone less stable. so much so they quickly jumped to put out a 6.1.4...before word got out to how the ios update actually made the phone operate worse...aka damage control.

And im sure other companies do this as well...But as apple and their claim to fame is being forward thinking and innovative. There is nothing forward-thinking or innovative about buying off/out outdated ideas/concepts from independents...and in return not only added your own personal touch or improving it...But in the case of tab refresh, siri, apple maps.... notification center, multitasking etc and so on...actually making an inferior product.

I thought that they didn't update the Macbook Pro, but did refresh the Macbook Air? *shrug*

If you select one of the Airs, the next screen, you can bump the storage up to 512GB for $300 or 768GB for $700 :x :smh:
Add the Intel 3.0 i7 processor and it is a $2,600 Air! :x :x

apple essentially let the JB community be their beta testers and JB tweaks that work, they bring the developers on their team and work to perfect the feature. Seems brilliant, much smarter then throwing the beta version of something at consumers and going ghost once the bugs flood out
and its brilliant from a business standpoint...tip of the hat to them....but if im in the know...and you try to pass it off as original...your ideas/concepts etc. how is it wrong if im not impressed or call you out on it, especially when its older/outdated ideas, and you didnt bring anything to the table.

It be like if you had some great recipe...well known...and ppl have had it... someone buys the recipe from you. reproduce it as their own. And expect ppl to be like wow this is new....this is like something i never had before...You put your touches on it and it made all the difference. Yet they copied the recipe by the letter.

Sure that would work for ppl who never had the o.g. You cant take famous amos cookies, put them in a toll house bag, pass them off as a new recipe, and expect me to go for it.

Watching that iOS 7 reveal video almost brings me to tears every time.

I wish Siri was Johnny Ives voice. :\

But so many people buy in to just that from them, and simply just base it off of "Apple does it better"

To those Apple purist like that, when is the last time you actually USED another phone OS? Not just look at it, or mess with your friends for 10 secs and say it is inferior and give it back?

Back
Top Bottom