Apple WWDC 2013

and its brilliant from a business standpoint...tip of the hat to them....but if im in the know...and you try to pass it off as original...your ideas/concepts etc. how is it wrong if im not impressed or call you out on it, especially when its older/outdated ideas, and you didnt bring anything to the table.

It be like if you had some great recipe...well known...and ppl have had it... someone buys the recipe from you. reproduce it as their own. And expect ppl to be like wow this is new....this is like something i never had before...You put your touches on it and it made all the difference. Yet they copied the recipe by the letter.

Sure that would work for ppl who never had the o.g. You cant take famous amos cookies, put them in a toll house bag, pass them off as a new recipe, and expect me to go for it.

thing is the hacker community isnt the General Consumer, heck we on NT in general know about so much stuff before it drops, we cant truly knock the company. In all honesty NOBODY has innovated ANYTHING this year, not to start any "war" but what software feature has Android truly innovated with this year? Google now was the last thing they did and it pretty much took the basis of what siri was (which took the basis from something else) and took it up a notch. Aint nobody "innovating" in the eyes of fanboys (not calling you one).

But so many people buy in to just that from them, and simply just base it off of "Apple does it better"

To those Apple purist like that, when is the last time you actually USED another phone OS? Not just look at it, or mess with your friends for 10 secs and say it is inferior and give it back?

lol bruh the other phone uses are the same way, you have cats saying "well I had a 3gs then made the jump blah blah"

I personally have used every phone OS as a personal device even their latestest versions (besides Blackberry 10) And the others just do nothing for me. Dont give me features I will never use and tell me its innovating.

lol bruh the other phone uses are the same way, you have cats saying "well I had a 3gs then made the jump blah blah"

I personally have used every phone OS as a personal device even their latestest versions (besides Blackberry 10) And the others just do nothing for me. Dont give me features I will never use and tell me its innovating.
I am in the same boat man. Me and my friend go through so many different phones and use them all. Eventually we will just sell them or trade them for something else we would want to use. There are features in both that I like, and I just never understood the die hard "ride or die" for one brand like I see especially in the "Google vs. Apple" wars. I just think that people that tried Google back on like Froyo/Gingerbread times, definitely should at least look at 4.2.2 that Google has out now.

But in the same breath, Android users, should try out iOS6 (now 7). The iPhone 4s/5 are def solid phone and JB community has some nice hacks/mods that you can implement on them.

Pretty much the deciding factor for me was screen rel-estate and I like to root and flash various ROMs and I like using widgets on my screens.

To me you really can't "go wrong" wither either one. Like it has been said just use what you like

Last edited:
I kinda like how the new iOS 7 looks compared to the old.  But uhh...Welcome to 2011 
laugh.gif

Macbook Air might be copped tho 
nerd.gif

[COLOR=#red]You are the mobile device Gawd!!! Some company needs to scoop you up bro. Your experience would be a boon to any tech company.[/COLOR]

I am in the same boat man. Me and my friend go through so many different phones and use them all. Eventually we will just sell them or trade them for something else we would want to use. There are features in both that I like, and I just never understood the die hard "ride or die" for one brand like I see especially in the "Google vs. Apple" wars. I just think that people that tried Google back on like Froyo/Gingerbread times, definitely should at least look at 4.2.2 that Google has out now.

But in the same breath, Android users, should try out iOS6 (now 7). The iPhone 4s/5 are def solid phone and JB community has some nice hacks/mods that you can implement on them.

Pretty much the deciding factor for me was screen rel-estate and I like to root and flash various ROMs and I like using widgets on my screens.

To me you really can't "go wrong" wither either one. Like it has been said just use what you like

I always say, at the end of the day the phones run the same damn apps, the APPS ARE WHAT MAKE SMARTPHONES. The fact that cats will bring up live wallpapers, and overclocking blah blah blah, just proves their stupidity. I always say buy the phone you physically like the best.

and its brilliant from a business standpoint...tip of the hat to them....but if im in the know...and you try to pass it off as original...your ideas/concepts etc. how is it wrong if im not impressed or call you out on it, especially when its older/outdated ideas, and you didnt bring anything to the table.

It be like if you had some great recipe...well known...and ppl have had it... someone buys the recipe from you. reproduce it as their own. And expect ppl to be like wow this is new....this is like something i never had before...You put your touches on it and it made all the difference. Yet they copied the recipe by the letter.

Sure that would work for ppl who never had the o.g. You cant take famous amos cookies, put them in a toll house bag, pass them off as a new recipe, and expect me to go for it.

thing is the hacker community isnt the General Consumer, heck we on NT in general know about so much stuff before it drops, we cant truly knock the company. In all honesty NOBODY has innovated ANYTHING this year, not to start any "war" but what software feature has Android truly innovated with this year? Google now was the last thing they did and it pretty much took the basis of what siri was (which took the basis from something else) and took it up a notch. Aint nobody "innovating" in the eyes of fanboys (not calling you one).
Siri is nothing like Google now. For example someone emails me their flight information Google now detects that and automatically shows me a notification of when their flight will land.

Siri don't do that.

Every company is guilty of it. Both google and apple have been implementing webOS features for years now.

Siri is nothing like Google now. For example someone emails me their flight information Google now detects that and automatically shows me a notification of when their flight will land.

Siri don't do that.

did you read what I even typed bro? lol clearly all you saw were the words Siri and Google now and just said rsdrksdrnfkarnffn. lol

thats what i said initially...but either way you slice it...showing me something ive already seen...or been had isnt going to be all impressive. I mean for example...was the iphone the first fulltouch screen....of course not. But they revolutionized it and added to it and basically came with a new idea/concept with it. They didnt just take a touchscreen that was already out, slapped an apple logo on it and said look...We are innovating/changing the game. Same with the ipod, they didnt just make a clone of a zune, they actually tweaked, added there touches to it etc.

Its been years, and as a company, despite what is more economically feasible for them, would like to see more. Some say its cause jobs is dead, and he was the visionary...and who knows. But the first time i really questioned them...was when they took away siri as an free app, icloud, facetime..... only to add a dual core processor, and make all the options preinstalled into the phone and took them away from another phone and called it a new phone.

Come on i mean i like many of their products....but that is just lazy. I just expect more and better from them.

You can configure 512gb but its an additional $300. Fully upgraded, new Air is $1849 before tax

Yeah, but that is way too much for an already expensive machine...at least for me.

New technology in the Mac Pro is insane; I don't know how I feel about the form, can't wait to see it live. Apple has slightly moved away from the very '60s-70s Braun inspired design btw, which may be interesting in the long run, although it can turn out to be a huge flop.

They basically took a bunch of jailbreak tweaks and finnnnnnally implemented them in iOS7 I ain't eem mad :smokin

They basically took a bunch of jailbreak tweaks and finnnnnnally implemented them in iOS7 I ain't eem mad :smokin

Exactly. Literally the only other thing I would of liked to see was iMessage quick reply, but i'm not even worried about that.

So much bickering in here. I've got to dig just to get useful information.

[COLOR=#red]:lol: This is pretty much how it goes down in the Apple thread ESPECIALLY after a Keynote/WWDC conference. Just wait till iOS 7 actually drops the bickering will be at an all time high.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom