Who wants to buy some size 10 Jordans
laugh.gif

No but really...

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by 23kidd

damn it..i just got my macbook last saturday
mad.gif

FML!!!!!

if you bought it before the 13...you can still get it.
last satuday=May 17.
Call customer service and get your iPod homie
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif
Bought it on the 22nd
grin.gif

23kidd wrote:

mad.gif

FML!!!!!

last satuday=May 17.

Bought it on the 22nd
grin.gif

my bad i meant between now and the 13
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif
Youre good. Just callup customer service

23kidd wrote:

mad.gif

FML!!!!!

last satuday=May 17.

Bought it on the 22nd
grin.gif

my bad i meant between now and the 13
Youre good. Just call up customer service

Lol good looking out! I'm good though,I alredy have a ipod and a new macbook,a very good deal though..

oh im not falling for this again...i bought mine in '07 and got the free ipod nano in blue...four months later, they came out with the newer nanos andnewer macbooks. expect the new nano with the camera to come out in november - december

I wish i had the power of mind control or something. Make the SA switch it to buy an iPod, get a free MacBook.

Originally Posted by ape

oh im not falling for this again...i bought mine in '07 and got the free ipod nano in blue...four months later, they came out with the newer nanos and newer macbooks. expect the new nano with the camera to come out in november - december

the purpose f this is to clear out stock in room for the new iPods. iPods typically only have a year shelf life before theyre replaced by new ones, which isusallly every September.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

2njx754.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

I do need a new ipod
nerd.gif
not detecting the joke
nerd.gif

paying $1000 for only a dual core computer, when with that same money it wouldn't be hard to built a machine with a quad-core processor. You can't getOSX with that built PC tho

Different strokes for different folks

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Any word on new Macbooks dropping this year?

The white Macbook got refreshed today.
You're not going to see any major physical changes with the unibody joints for a while..at least another year or so. Expect stuff like more RAM, bigger HD@ lower price points...LED monitors....stuff like that. September at the earliest, most likely October tho.
Macbook Pro models may all begin looking like the 17 inch with the built in battery as well around that time.

Originally Posted by davizzy

any really big differences between the unibody 2.0 and the white one?

besides the casing, just bigger hard drives, better video cards, and more RAM. The biggest difference is the outer shell and the display.

Im picking up a laptop here within the next week or two.. Having a dillema though, whats the difference between the 2.4 Macbook, and the 2.4 Macbook Probesides the 2" differnce?? Is it a faster computer? I dont do gaming or design or anything. Just basic internet use mainly. Any helps appreciated...

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Im picking up a laptop here within the next week or two.. Having a dillema though, whats the difference between the 2.4 Macbook, and the 2.4 Macbook Pro besides the 2" differnce?? Is it a faster computer? I dont do gaming or design or anything. Just basic internet use mainly. Any helps appreciated...

the macbook pro has a dedicated graphics card, as well as the added 2" screen real estate. The mbp also has a firewire 800 port, and better HD/RAMoptions. if you're just going to be using it for basics (music, web browsing, word processing, etc) go with the MB. No need to fork over the extra fewhundred for a product youll never fully use. The MB is a very capable machine.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

2njx754.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

I do need a new ipod
nerd.gif
not detecting the joke
nerd.gif

paying $1000 for only a dual core computer, when with that same money it wouldn't be hard to built a machine with a quad-core processor. You can't get OSX with that built PC tho

Different strokes for different folks

I didn't think they were still using core 2 duo's. they gotta start putting quad-cores into these laptops..

Back
Top Bottom