Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5

It's official -- Apple's holding an event next Wednesday, where the company is widely expected to debut its next iPhone . . . The invite says only "It's almost here," with a shadowed "5" underneath the September 12 date

If it is the new iPhone, then it should go on sale on September 21 . . . I'm up for a new phone. The new iPhone will help me determine iOS or Android for the next 2 years for myself. Anyone else as psyched as me?

Last edited by a moderator:
not physced since im on tmobile but if its easily unlockable/jailbroken that ill probably get it in a few months

I'm excited to see what new features the iPhone 5 has. I have the jailbroken 4 right now & unless I see some cool features, I'll be sticking with the 4. Can't go a second without a jailbroken phone.

Last edited:
I've got a 4 right now but i'm seriously contemplating picking up a galaxy s3 within the next few days. So many leaks already of what to expect with the iphone 5 so i don't really need a press conference to know what it'll have.

Unless its leaps and bounds ahead of the 4s then I won't purchase.

I need a curved back. 3G/3GS in your hands>>>>>>4/4s in your hands . Thats really my only complaint about my 4s otherwise it does everything and more for what I need a phone to do.

I'm all in

haven't gotten a new phone since the release of the iPhone 4 and that phone has been through a lot from drops to heat

I wonder what are they going to add, I'm pretty satisfied with my iPhone 4.

Unless its leaps and bounds ahead of the 4s then I won't purchase.

I need a curved back. 3G/3GS in your hands>>>>>>4/4s in your hands . Thats really my only complaint about my 4s otherwise it does everything and more for what I need a phone to do.

this this this

had a 4, broke it, ive been using my 3gs for a year now so im waiting for this 5

I always skip Apple's first version of a new phone. The S models are better value to me.

Hopefully they make the phone wider.

I'm excited to see what's in store.

I'm hoping that apple pushes the envelope a bit.  Because iOS without a jailbreak is .....
sick.gif

Man I'm ready to get rid of this Android garbage. My upgrade is Oct 1st so its right on time

the new iPhone should be 4G. Most Android phones are already running 4G LTE and that puts the current iPhone in automatic 2nd place which are still running 3G. You can't even compare iOS and Android unless you're talking same network speeds first.

Screen size should be bigger also / more in line with current Android phones.

Got the 4s right now.. prolly gonna wait till the 5s or the 6 comes out to get a new phone.

I used to get somewhat hype for Apple releases, but the innovation in the past couple generations have been slowing down. I might switch over to Android since they have the better technology first and I'm a more die hard user. I've stuck with iOS for many years but it's getting really stale to me. If the screen is really the same size as a the "mockup" then I'm definitely considering switching. The Galaxy S3 screen is ridiculous, in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom