Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

I don't see why they would call it the iPhone 5, it's the sixth generation iPhone launching with iOS 6. If anything, it should be called the iPhone 6. Could the 5 be a reference to 5 products being launched that day? :nerd:

UPDATE: September 12, 2012 Apple will announce the release date of the IPhone 5, which will be sometime Fall September 2015.

In the meantime the IPhone 4.5, 4.5S 4.75S will release. Then the 5

Why couldn't this have released a month earlier? The semester started and I spent most of my money on textbooks :smh:.

UPDATE: September 12, 2012 Apple will announce the release date of the IPhone 5, which will be sometime Fall September 2015.
In the meantime the IPhone 4.5, 4.5S 4.75S will release. Then the 5

Oh man, WTF!?
If the upgrade is just like the 4 to 4S then I think I'm just going to pass and get a Galaxy S3 instead.

My body is extremely ready

Everyone knows we're getting something like this right? It should be no surprise.
iphone-5-taobao.jpg

iphone_2012_black_white_rear.jpg

Apparently these are the new headphones
newheadphones2.jpg

DSCF8464.jpg

DSCF8461-500x312.jpg

Last edited:
I legit might try this. Sounds like a good technique to find a good phone at relatively dirt cheap prices.
You won't get a brand new iPhone 5 off of Craigslist for dirt cheap or even "relatively" dirt cheap. You'll be paying retail or close to retail still, but you won't be signing a new 2 year contract which would happen if you were to buy it from the store. That's the benefit of buying from CL. Best bet if you wanna catch a deal on the 5 is to wait a few months until after the hype dies down. By that time phone geeks will be selling them because they're moving on to something newer and cooler and are just trying to recoup some cash on their new purchase.

Thing is dudes is acting like the GS3 is a monster upgrade to the GS2 lol, faster dual core processor, same camera, android 4.0 instead of gingerbread, increase in screen size. Is that such a monstrous upgrade? smh.

I worked at Verizon when the 4s dropped and my spot didnt sell out till the following day. And I noticed Apple was pretty much makng sure the bigger cities were stocked because it didnt seem hard for people to get their hands on one. Usually 16gb is what sells out because nobody really buys the larger sizes.

Def copping my 4 acting up might pay retail but will flip my phone for $200-250. The lifeproof case has my phone looking pristine, so def copping another lifeproof case.

real life...

im furious, i used my last upgrade (june) for my girls phone... since hers broke...

Real talk the only reason I didn't cop the 4s is cause it looked exactly like the 4.

Back
Top Bottom