Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Passed by a Sprint store earlier today. They said after they sell out Friday they will have people sign up for a waiting list for an additional $50! :smh:
The waiting list will be until they get their next shipment.

Passed by a Sprint store earlier today. They said after they sell out Friday they will have people sign up for a waiting list for an additional $50! :smh:
The waiting list will be until they get their next shipment.
I believe it;s a deposit, they give it back to you, or credit towards your phone.

Heard people were getting called by Radio Shack to let them know that their phone came in and will be ready for pickup tomorrow. I called and they told me that my fiancées phone (16gb black) had come in, but that my 32gb black hasn't made if yet. She said that the other shipment is coming in tomorrow and that my phone may be on it. I hope she's right.

Looking more and more like I'm going to pass for now. Got the 4S less than a year ago so the only way to get it at subsidized price is to add a line or start a new contract after eating the ETF.

The only thing stopping me from adding another line for my mom is 95% (literally 
indifferent.gif
) of my calls get dropped inside my house and my mom talks on the phone non stop so thats a terrible match. 

Verizon trying to charge me $250 for a damb network extender just so I can make calls 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Looking more and more like I'm going to pass for now. Got the 4S less than a year ago so the only way to get it at subsidized price is to add a line or start a new contract after eating the ETF.

The only thing stopping me from adding another line for my mom is 95% (literally :stoneface: ) of my calls get dropped inside my house and my mom talks on the phone non stop so thats a terrible match. 

Verizon trying to charge me $250 for a damb network extender just so I can make calls :stoneface: :stoneface:

99% of my calls use to drop in my house but after the update my phone is working great! No more dropped calls.

99% of my calls use to drop in my house but after the update my phone is working great! No more dropped calls.
On verizon? and ios6 update right? I even went and got a new phone via warranty replacement wednesday AND updated the ios and while its much much better it still drops calls, despite having 2-4 bars.

I wonder if its just the iphone thats bad in my house and if a dumbphone or another smartphone would be better

Last edited:
question : if you are not the primary account holder for the account that you are getting the Iphone 5 on. Do you need to take any papers (billing) or is it enough with the last 4 SS digits and your current phone? My mom and I are on there together but she is the account holder. just want to make sure. thanks

question : if you are not the primary account holder for the account that you are getting the Iphone 5 on. Do you need to take any papers (billing) or is it enough with the last 4 SS digits and your current phone? My mom and I are on there together but she is the account holder. just want to make sure. thanks
Just know the billing address and your mom last 4 SS number

Heard people were getting called by Radio Shack to let them know that their phone came in and will be ready for pickup tomorrow. I called and they told me that my fiancées phone (16gb black) had come in, but that my 32gb black hasn't made if yet. She said that the other shipment is coming in tomorrow and that my phone may be on it. I hope she's right.

hope that is true. Still no call from them and I was the first one there for the preorder

I call Sprint to cuss them out about how terrible their service is, because I have yet to get an email confirmation about ordering my phone last week and they tell me they don't know much what's going on with everyone's iPhone.I hang up on them and as I do that I get an email saying my phone will be at my house tomorrow morning. I'm sorry Sprint.

i guess im out of the loop with this maps problem... 0]
the maps on ios 6 are terrible and thats all you need to know

yall are that obsessed with the maps? i mean a basic map can get you from point A to point B. i never saw a problem with the OG map but from what i seen on my bros ipad2 it was nice. i didnt have the detail/real life image, i dont think ipad2 gets it though. but i liked what i saw.

Just found out my little 12 year old cousin is getting his 5 tomorrow.

I'm extra jelly. >: :smh:

I might have to wait about a week to get mine, AT&T dude said they won't have enough. :stoneface: :smh:

That **** ain't cool bruh, That **** ain't cool...

Last edited:
I might have to wait about a week to get mine, AT&T dude said they won't have enough. :stoneface: :smh:

Why on earth does a 12 year old need an iphone 5 let alone any smartphone?

Last edited:
people trippin over not having the google maps app can go to maps.google to get the web app and add to ur homescreen it can be a good replacement till they drop the official

We're living in a new day & age.
I didn't get my first phone til I was 17. And I only used it for calls/text :lol:

that 12 year old is cooler than me :smh:

You sound like a 12 yr old. :smh:
He probably gets more yambs than you and he's getting the 5, so he's gonna get double yambs when he goes back to school on monday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom