Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Cause AT&T is now issuing customers upgrades as far as 2013 with "early" upgrades , I want a full upgrade iPhone , my upgrade is November 1st , actually a month away from release date if you want to be technical
that's what I'm talking about bro.

0-12: no discount

13-18 or 21: early upgrade

18 or 21+ : full upgrade.

Those are in months.

Many people don't know they have this cycle.

I thought you were eligible for early upgrade 6 months after your last upgrade.

I do wanna get the new iPhone but iOS 6 is looking like trash. No transit option for the map app? No YouTube app? Nothing really worth updating for. Might just get a 4s

uh youtube app was garbage the day it was released.

So from my understanding after reading through this thread the iphone5 is just a 4s with a longer screen and LTE?

:smh:
That's what people were thinking for a while now. Not really a surprise. People had ideas in their head that it was going to be so different for some reason. The bigger screen was going to be the change. It sounds like people are disappointed but they'll probably go out and get the new phone anyway.

That's what people were thinking for a while now. Not really a surprise. People had ideas in their head that it was going to be so different for some reason. The bigger screen was going to be the change. It sounds like people are disappointed but they'll probably go out and get the new phone anyway.

The screen being larger ain't even that great, since its looking like its just going to be longer and not wider. That means I'll still have to pinch and zoom just as much unless I have it sideways.

I expected more from Apple.

I do wanna get the new iPhone but iOS 6 is looking like trash. No transit option for the map app? No YouTube app? Nothing really worth updating for. Might just get a 4s

why no youtube :nerd:

link to iOS6 ?

Cause AT&T is now issuing customers upgrades as far as 2013 with "early" upgrades , I want a full upgrade iPhone , my upgrade is November 1st , actually a month away from release date if you want to be technical
that's what I'm talking about bro.

0-12: no discount

13-18 or 21: early upgrade

18 or 21+ : full upgrade.

Those are in months.

Many people don't know they have this cycle.

my upgrade is feb 20, 2013 so i wont have a discount on this?

Insurance just sent me a 4S so im good.

My contract is up in May 13' tho, so i'll assess the situation at that time.

iresq_iphone5_4s_front_comparison.jpg

iresq_iphone_5_4s_side_comparison.jpg

iresq_iphone_5_4s_bottom_comparison.jpg

body supposed to machined out of a solid block

Last edited:
i need iOS to be different.. i dont care if the body is made out of adamantium the screen is 10x more high def than the best screen out.. the os needs to change. i'm ready to leave my gs2 in the dumpster and get an iphone, but if its the same lame app tile set up they can fkoff. i'll get a wp7 before another boring iphone

the public transit part of the maps was the only good thing about them on the 4s. only reason i even knew which buses to take where in California. would really hate if they abandoned this feature.

i need iOS to be different.. i dont care if the body is made out of adamantium the screen is 10x more high def than the best screen out.. the os needs to change. i'm ready to leave my gs2 in the dumpster and get an iphone, but if its the same lame app tile set up they can fkoff. i'll get a wp7 before another boring iphone

No dont do it. Every single person that I know that got this phone hated it. Not saying IPhone but definitely not WP7. This is assuming WP7 mean windows phone 7.

No dont do it. Every single person that I know that got this phone hated it. Not saying IPhone but definitely not WP7. This is assuming WP7 mean windows phone 7.
I got an iPhone 4S now and gonna get the new iPhone this month.  I tried WP7 when it first came out and I actually liked it.  Liked it more than any Android phone I had. The only problem I had with it was the app store was so small compared to iOS.  But it's bigger now, and the new Windows Phone 8 phones coming out next month should be really good.  Especially the Nokia 920

Last edited:
Verizon is already accepting preorders , they have a waiting list :wow:

Verizon will probably kill with the new Iphone 5. The number of Verizon LTE markets >>>> AT&T LTE markets (in the US). Verizon has ~371 markets where as ATT will have ~100 by the end of 2012.

I might just wait until my contract is over early next year and switch back to Verizon (had a phone with them pre smartphone era). The only thing though is that I get a good AT&T discount so it will boil down to how much these non-unlimited data LTE plans will cost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom