Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Anybody having problems with their "Recently Added" playlist not syncing correctly? I have it capped at 1000 songs and it only shows 33 songs. But when I go to play all songs, those 1000 are there.

I made a dock today, I'm actually pretty surprised at how well it turned out. I'm planning on making another one, just need to use higher quality of wood.

Last edited:
Has anyone in the LA/OC area been able to reserve one through Apple the night before?

Have my 5 all set up this weekend. Nice. Definite upgrade from my ATT 4. Loving Verizon thus far. Messed around with Siri for a bit, I think it will come in handy when in the car or plain lazy to type a search. Very light and super fast. Really hate the connector change but I assume that's part of how they were able to make the phone smaller so to speak. Good thing my wife and I got one, so I can bring one to work and leave one at home.

Has anyone in the LA/OC area been able to reserve one through Apple the night before?
NOPE!!, i just gave up and ordered it online and waiting the next few weeks for it. homie got lucky tho and went to the verzion store the day they had a shipment in and got one

Had it all weekend and so far I love this phone. Coming from a 3GS the biggest difference is the speed. The feel in hand is perfect for me in terms of size and weight but the finish sort of bothers me. I don't have a cover yet and normally dont buy any for my phones but I am definitely purchasing one for this phone. The finish is almost too soft and I KNOW this thing will scratch up on the back with the quickness.

^
If you want to still keep the phone light, buy a back protector and a bumper. I'll probably do that when I get tired of using the bulky case I use now.

What are some good back protectors?
I want that naked feel without the bulk. :nerd:
Just got this in today and I'm pretty happy with the results. I too like going naked. You notice it more on the black since it won't be matte anymore, but its a price to pay for protection. If you have white, it's not as noticeable (put it on both).

Use Coupon Code: 80off3 for 80% off. Got 4 films (back only) for $4 shipped.

Bout to cop that Camo Otterbox for the 5 cause I know this weekend is gonna get ratchet smh. Are these any slimmer than the one for the 4s? I know its gonna be bulky

Just got this in today and I'm pretty happy with the results. I too like going naked. You notice it more on the black since it won't be matte anymore, but its a price to pay for protection. If you have white, it's not as noticeable (put it on both).
my dude, I just picked up a iPad full body & 3 iPhone full body for $11.99 shipped :smokin

What are some good back protectors?
I want that naked feel without the bulk. :nerd:

Thumbs up to a fellow nudist.

thanks bro ordered 4 full body joints for 8 bucks!

I ordered mine on October 1st and received it October 8th. It was the 16 gig in black.

Where do you stay? Do you have LTE for Sprint? How do you like the service so far? From all the info I've gotten and the people I spoke with, it's good when/if you can connect to LTE but if you can't the 3g is dreadful, like not usable.

NOPE!!, i just gave up and ordered it online and waiting the next few weeks for it. homie got lucky tho and went to the verzion store the day they had a shipment in and got one
After all of that I think I was able to reserve mine tonight, haven't gotten a confirmation yet but it says the order went through.

Where do you stay? Do you have LTE for Sprint? How do you like the service so far? From all the info I've gotten and the people I spoke with, it's good when/if you can connect to LTE but if you can't the 3g is dreadful, like not usable.

I live in Miami so no LTE yet. I've had sprint for almost 10 years now and never had a problem with their service. The only time I struggle with 3G is at my job but its kind of a dead zone with all cell phones so it doesn't bother me. The 3G is fantastic for me and would recommend sprint. Had a couple of my friends switch over to sprint when they were free agents and they love it.

Anyone ever get NBA League Pass Mobile? I'm thinkin about it now with the LTE on the iPhone and unlimited data. Plus, it's only $49.95 for the year!

Just wondering the quality of the games...

Rocking my phone naked now. Took off the case and bought the Zagg Extreme Shield saturday, hated it and threw it in trash after having it on phone for 2hours. Phone is way better nude than covered up.

Back
Top Bottom