Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

^
Yeah, my phone for Verizon seems to drain faster than it should. :smh:. Apple needs to start using more powerful batteries in their phones. The ones they have now are weak.

damn just 7 hours, yall glued to your phones? i was getting great bat life on verizon lte but im not glued to it

What do you consider great battery life? And I work for a phone company so when I have down time I'm always on my phone...I have a charger but within 4 hours of me being at work I'm on 58 percent

i would easily get the claimed 8 hours of lte, but i wouldnt have to charge my phone everyday i would charge it every other day, light usage but still playing games, browsing and listening to music/youtube/downloading apps all while getting push notifications for almost everything, i cant really use my phone at work only on my break

now that i switched to tmobile i notice the batt life isnt as good as it was when i was on verizon, and its true that lte makes the battery life way better

so if 4 hours and 58% means you should get the 8+ hours of lte

i almost always let my phone get under 10% before i charge it have probably charged my iphone 14 times in the month ive had it

There is new news, that apple tried and has succeeded making unlocking and jailbreaking illegal in accordance to dcma... this will be in effect starting january 2013.... Because of this the jailbreak for iphone 5, while is finished... has been delayed (till ios 6.01 is released) and mant of the top jailbreakers have said this will be their last project.... Many sites who basically are devoted to the jailbreak community say that they will eventually shutdown...

I know this wont ultimately mean to to much for apple sales.... esp since apple could drop a phone with the equilevancy of the old nokia 2500... with green screen, light up antennae, and changeable front face and all and it will still sell like hotcakes....

I wonder will alot of ppl will be leaving the iphone/ipad etc... I for one unless they do something spectacular... I cant see me purchasing another iphone/ipad. To be honest outside of a user friendly/smooth ios... really the iphone/ipad really isnt that special... Esp the not having flash... I know ppl say well html sites are the future etc..(and eventually most sites will leave flash based) But apple has been saying that since like 04/05 and still hasnt come into fruition and doesnt look as if it will.

To be honest if jailbreaking comes to an end, and there isnt some sort of underground etc way of still having it done... I cannot seee myself buying another ipad/iphone again.

WRONG, Ipad is illegal, iphone jailbreaking is legal

Amazon gives 0 f**** lol

Last edited:
school me on adding non itunes files to the phone?

on android i would just plug to my mac and it bring up the phone and i could add any files i wanted too...i wanna add some books and comics i have on my mac but it doesnt do it thru itunes and it doesnt recognize the phone like it does for android any help?

school me on adding non itunes files to the phone?
on android i would just plug to my mac and it bring up the phone and i could add any files i wanted too...i wanna add some books and comics i have on my mac but it doesnt do it thru itunes and it doesnt recognize the phone like it does for android any help?
huh u have a mac.(apple) and it doesnt recognize a iphone (apple) im all kinds of confused

not sure if troll ^

it connects to itunes, but show up as a harddrive like a android phone would...i wanna drag and add stuff but it only opens in itunes

not sure if troll ^
it connects to itunes, but show up as a harddrive like a android phone would...i wanna drag and add stuff but it only opens in itunes
thats what im saying ive never heard that happening on a mac... i heard/seen it a few times on a pc... but as far as iphone/ipad/ipod... it usually shows your name etc the account right in itunes... the amount of space the different categories..

Do you have an apple id itunes account? Not that really should matter... The latest itunes...

Plus im not getting what ur saying... not describing it well.. So are you saying instead of showing your iphone name etc.... it just shows the phone stats... if thats the case then either you had a bad sync... possibly usb problems which would need to uninstall/install itunes again.. Or as a last result reformat iphone..

you could do it alot easier with iphonebrowser or i tools or diskaid.. plus with those you can backup phone calls/sms/mms/voicemails etc... to a place of your choosing on your cpu

I dont get the Kindle Hype, joint feels cheap as dirt and performs like crap, I went to Best Buy to play with the HD and it was a terrible experience.

that's on apple for releasing such a subpar gadget.
Ok. Amazon cherry picked specs. A hell of a lot more goes into screen quality than just pixel density. As evidenced by varying qualities of 1080p HDTVs.

But enjoy your Kindle Fire, its lack of apps, AirPlay, iCloud and iMessage.

Ok. Amazon cherry picked specs. A hell of a lot more goes into screen quality than just pixel density. As evidenced by varying qualities of 1080p HDTVs.

right. non-ios users are totally going to miss using these proprietary apple software.

thats what im saying ive never heard that happening on a mac... i heard/seen it a few times on a pc... but as far as iphone/ipad/ipod... it usually shows your name etc the account right in itunes... the amount of space the different categories..

Do you have an apple id itunes account? Not that really should matter... The latest itunes...

Plus im not getting what ur saying... not describing it well.. So are you saying instead of showing your iphone name etc.... it just shows the phone stats... if thats the case then either you had a bad sync... possibly usb problems which would need to uninstall/install itunes again.. Or as a last result reformat iphone..

you could do it alot easier with iphonebrowser or i tools or diskaid.. plus with those you can backup phone calls/sms/mms/voicemails etc... to a place of your choosing on your cpu

i want to add files on my computer without itunes, like downloaded books and movies

in itunes it recognizes me fine

u mad bruh?

i love apple and i all my electronics are apple but the ipad mini sucks especially at the price its being sold at right now

any untethered unlock for the iphone 5?

Last edited:
the jailbreak team said that ios 6 is gonna be the last os that they work on
thus y i was saying jailbreak might as well be dead after the ipad scandal and the almost illegal act of the iphone... plus geohotz legal woes with sony... these companies are cracking down.... thing is if they just didnt make products... limit/lock/block features.... then turn round unlock/unblock a feature and call it new innovating... plus ppl eating it up we would all be good.... its crazy that video game systems come out with a new system claiming its more powerful then the last when half the time they only used like half of the power/potential of the system...

u mad bruh?
i love apple and i all my electronics are apple but the ipad mini sucks especially at the price its being sold at right now
No. Just pointing some things out for the idiots who brought the Kindle into this thread. Pretty sure the title says iPhone 5.

Why don't you go get a job where spending an extra $130 on a tablet that actually functions as it should isn't a problem? I'm being generous with that $130 too. Like Kindle Fire or Nexus 7 are anywhere in the ball park (should I start with the 36% larger screen size?).

My iPad, iPhone and soon-to-be iMac will cost me this year around what my "super awesome" Vaio cost me when I went to college in 2005.

Back
Top Bottom