Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

iPhone5_0447.jpg

*scratches chin*

iPhone5_0443.jpg

"Now I'd like to show you photo stream sharing. I can just select photos and then say share..." Scott is picking individual people he wants to share with.
Wait this wasn't possible on the 4s? :wow:

iPhone5_0443.jpg

Wait this wasn't possible on the 4s? :wow:

They aren't talking about the ability to share it through 3rd party social networks. The share feature they're talking about right now is Apple's own social streaming service just for iPhones.

We've been able to share through social networks for a while.

let me know when the prices are low on the iphone 5, thats the only time ill go and sell my iphne 4 and cop one.

i feel bad for the people who actually got out and spend $800 on this phone. sure it looks cool but thats about it

The white version has a raw aluminum back. The black one has the black anodized backing.

the "white" iPhone looks more like Cool Grey . . . bluish almost

hopefully that adapter aint cheap. i've gone through at least 5 of the old ones
no expensive and Apple.

Listen to yourself ...

5 >>> 4, doe ...

People can now show they're better than other iPhone owners due to the extra row

let me know when the prices are low on the iphone 5, thats the only time ill go and sell my iphne 4 and cop one.
i feel bad for the people who actually got out and spend $800 on this phone. sure it looks cool but thats about it

it aint trickin if you got it

its gunna be funny to see all these iphone ppl that used to say 4 inches is too big now all of a sudden say that the big screen is amazing :lol:

not impressed. nothing special. def a solid choice to upgrade tho if u have a 3 or 4.

design wise it looks to be the best one so far, but ill confirm that when i swing by the apple store in grand central after work today...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom