applying for new job but questionaire.. UNapprecitaion

When you applying for a new job,youhave all the requirements then you take the long questionnaire andthey tell you that you aren’t qualified for the position because ofa BS test

Im horrible at those tests.. I appliedat Finish line didnt get the job due to that test but got hired bychamps a few years ago then they saw me working there and wanted me

Applied at ATT to take my talents overthere and failed. I can't take the test again for 6 months and I knowthe manager there....

anyone have these problems

When you applying for a new job,youhave all the requirements then you take the long questionnaire andthey tell you that you aren’t qualified for the position because ofa BS test

Im horrible at those tests.. I appliedat Finish line didnt get the job due to that test but got hired bychamps a few years ago then they saw me working there and wanted me

Applied at ATT to take my talents overthere and failed. I can't take the test again for 6 months and I knowthe manager there....

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

LOL I failed that stupid test too for the att call center out here in Lubbock.. Joint was like 2 hours too but i didnt try i had to get up early for the test and took test off like 3hrs of sleep.. I didnt think i could actually fail the test smh I was wrong lol

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

LOL I failed that stupid test too for the att call center out here in Lubbock.. Joint was like 2 hours too but i didnt try i had to get up early for the test and took test off like 3hrs of sleep.. I didnt think i could actually fail the test smh I was wrong lol

are yall talking about the test that ask do you like one thing or the other and a bunch of random stuff?

You cant fail that test all it does is see if your answers are consistant and if you can keep your attention.
You failed cause you stoped reading and started putting whatever like a fool

are yall talking about the test that ask do you like one thing or the other and a bunch of random stuff?

You cant fail that test all it does is see if your answers are consistant and if you can keep your attention.
You failed cause you stoped reading and started putting whatever like a fool

The banks always have them for the teller positions. Knew a couple of people who did not get the passing grade.

The banks always have them for the teller positions. Knew a couple of people who did not get the passing grade.

I hate filling them out and not getting called back/hired such a waste of time.

I hate filling them out and not getting called back/hired such a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom