APPLYING FOR U.S. CITIZENSHIP

Not sure why you'd want citizenship anyway, the illegals have far more rights than the citizens.

I'm sure you'll get in, its America, we welcome everyone
tired.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by IronChef

Get the best immigration lawyer you can, and let him know you are willing to pay as much as it takes for it, granted you have dough. Money can buy you anything.

sir, you are talking out of your behind.this is a immigration case, not criminal.your lawyer can only do so much in an immigration case.

Call a lawyer, tell them stuff you just said, ask what your chances of getting the citizen ship and ask if you will need a lawyer for this.

call about 10 lawyers and go through that same routine and note their responses.

use the responses you noted to calculate your chances.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Call a lawyer, tell them stuff you just said, ask what your chances of getting the citizen ship and ask if you will need a lawyer for this.

call about 10 lawyers and go through that same routine and note their responses.

WHY are you guys helping this criminal get citizenship?
indifferent.gif

damn you guys are rough. youre making it sound like this guy is some hardened criminal on the level of rapists, murderers, or zimmermans.

if anything he sounds like he could be any typical college kid to me.

had a few beers at his buddys house watching the game and thought he was OK enough to drive home but then got pulled over and blew above the legal limit (DUI).
maybe he lived in the dorms and would buy a zip and split it into 8ths to sell to his suitemates so he could smoke buds for free (Intent to distribute).
found an iphone that someone left in the dining hall and decided to sell it on craigslist to get some extra scratch to pay for his books (misappropriation of lost property)
got drunk with his buddies and was hootin and hollerin outside and got the cops called on him (disturbing the peace)

let him live.

Originally Posted by Poseidon24

indifferent.gif
this country was built on deception, mass murder, slavery and all the other criminal activities you can think.
why can't OP have a piece of the pie?

Clear what you can off of your record.
What you decide to list on your application is up to you. If it doesn't show on your record they don't go hardbody trying to double-check everything.
#godspeed

With that criminal record? Disturbing the peace? Intent to sell?  
laugh.gif

Hell nah. 

Unless you got some connects at U.S. ICE or DHS, you won't past their background checks. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

With that criminal record? Disturbing the peace? Intent to sell?  
laugh.gif

Hell nah. 

Unless you got some connects at U.S. ICE or DHS, you won't past their background checks. 
They're not as thorough (on the hundreds of thousands of applications they process) as you would think.
It all depends on what shows on his record vs. what he can get erased.

better off going the student visa route, then getting that visa that allows you to work here, then after 7 years applying for that permanent resident thing, then doing the citizenship thing

Originally Posted by Grimey

whats your reason for wanting citizenship?
SSI. 
Originally Posted by JD214

Just apply for it and see how it goes...
I don't want to have to pay the fee without getting my citizenship...

indifferent.gif
I'm not a criminal. It's not like I raped or murdered someone. Geez.
indifferent.gif
Originally Posted by MECKS

better off going the student visa route, then getting that visa that allows you to work here, then after 7 years applying for that permanent resident thing, then doing the citizenship thing
I'm already a permanent resident. I have a green card.

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

Originally Posted by Grimey

whats your reason for wanting citizenship?
SSI. 
Originally Posted by JD214

Just apply for it and see how it goes...
I don't want to have to pay the fee without getting my citizenship...

indifferent.gif
I'm not a criminal. It's not like I raped or murdered someone. Geez.
indifferent.gif
Originally Posted by MECKS

I'm already a permanent resident. I have a green card.
Rape and murder are not only qualification for being a criminal.
You have a green card. Consider yourself lucky.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

damn you guys are rough. youre making it sound like this guy is some hardened criminal on the level of rapists, murderers, or zimmermans.

if anything he sounds like he could be any typical college kid to me.

had a few beers at his buddys house watching the game and thought he was OK enough to drive home but then got pulled over and blew above the legal limit (DUI).
maybe he lived in the dorms and would buy a zip and split it into 8ths to sell to his suitemates so he could smoke buds for free (Intent to distribute).
found an iphone that someone left in the dining hall and decided to sell it on craigslist to get some extra scratch to pay for his books (misappropriation of lost property)
got drunk with his buddies and was hootin and hollerin outside and got the cops called on him (disturbing the peace)

let him live.
I can't tell if this is a serious post.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

You sound like a criminal....we're good.

real life...
exactly... 

if youre a criminal and you aint a citizen i think you should be deported... i know this is going to stir stuff up... im mexican btw... my parents are from mexico... citizens of the US... but even if they weren't i would honestly have the same opinion...

Back
Top Bottom