*APPRECIATION* Looking back Timbaland, Missy, Aaliyah, Ginuwine, Magoo & Playa was that deal!!!

Lunden

formerly pleasesaythebaby23
was browsing youtube and decided to take it back to my child hood man Timbaland & Missy built a nice little roster!

One of my favorite moments in music.
They meshed so well 
smokin.gif

Much appreciated. Their movement and vibe was one of the most unique ever. Good, fun, quality music.

Yeah man I wish Aaliyah was still alive I wouldnt mind seeing a reunion at a summer jam or BET award show

Was just telling my wife how good Missy & Aaliyah we're. We started pulling up tracks, Timbo is a beast. That Nicole Wray joint is dope

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

One of my favorite moments in music.
They meshed so well 
smokin.gif

and they all seemed like they was genuinely friends with each other--- plus I dug how Aaliyah was kinda tomboyish, her music wasn't overly sexual etc.  And Missy !? She was my fav rapper for a long time. 
Supa Dupa Fly STILL gives me chills
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This era WAS my childhood...literally.  And back in VA...we really didn't know what to do with ourselves knowing that the best sound in music was coming from right here 
pimp.gif

Appreciated
pimp.gif

Didn't they call themselves "The Basement Crew" or something like that?

man that was THE SQUAD back in the day. Nobody was %%+!##@ with em so much talent on that roster it's ridic....

Magoo is that dude tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

This era WAS my childhood...literally.
pimp.gif

Word
pimp.gif

I had Welcome to our World on cassette back in the day. Used to ff and rewind thru luv to luv ya and both versions of clock strikes all day.
laugh.gif

I stay with the greatest hits on repeat. 
pimp.gif

I remember making a timb & magoo appreciation post.. and I got no replies last year 
laugh.gif

God yes. So many good times. 4 door honda accord and this. Awesome! I found some old CDs and played them, and was pleasantly surprised that I was not questioning what I used to listen to. lol.

Back
Top Bottom