April 2008 WDYWT Post!

Homie David in the uva's.

40qdx.jpg

nbonqb.jpg

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Jaw Knee good to see your son swinging for the fences! He choked up too.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yeah man. he was killing the ball today. On his 2nd at bat, the opposing team's coach told the his kids to go further back and to watch out for the ball cuz he rocked it the first time. I need to practice with him on his catching though.
jaw knee c what sport doesnt your son play haha, but thats great you put him in sports.

i cant wait til i have a lil guy n put him in sports.
laugh.gif
I'm a sports fanatic and athletic and my boy seems to take after me. So i wanna let him try everything and see what he likes and exceeds at. he didn't like soccer too much. but he seems to enjoy baseball, basketball and tae kwon do.

thats dope jaw knee c. I have a little girl and all she likes is High School Musical and ballerina stuff
eyes.gif
Sucks cause i'm a HUGE sports fanatic. Maybe I should have a sonsoon...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rawdog805

Today...
Damn these pics are crisp as hell... What camera you using??

Thanks. I use a Nikon D40. I used a Sigma 50-150 f/2.8 lens for those pictures.

Man makes my pentax with stock lens look like pure shizzle...

Cleveland.

Vintage J.Crew+LRG+Unds. Zoom LeBron 5 Dunkman.
2epkneq.jpg

3322loi.jpg

Gotta Love FTL 50% Off Weekends.
wink.gif

Nice stuff everyone...team elites for me today at work...the retros feel nothing like OG's. Very disapointed.

Originally Posted by YuNgBoY2FrEsH

*NMAD ii just got on here to post mii sneakz nd check out how ours rocked they kiicks nd yall
iinternet just clowned the TIHS outta me.......bets beleive ii wont be typiing like tht agaiin

Heres mii chocolate nd mint Nike Dunks 6.0, got them for 65.00.....tha picture is bad, because its on a camera fone!!!!

"You sound like a dog with peanut butter in its mouth."

^
laugh.gif

nice Vs ShortyC94, I wish nike would have gr'd that colorway on previous lebron models
ohwell.gif

sweet artwork Mrnoitaull!

Originally Posted by Stuntastic kicks

Originally Posted by YuNgBoY2FrEsH

*NMAD ii just got on here to post mii sneakz nd check out how ours rocked they kiicks nd yall
iinternet just clowned the TIHS outta me.......bets beleive ii wont be typiing like tht agaiin

Heres mii chocolate nd mint Nike Dunks 6.0, got them for 65.00.....tha picture is bad, because its on a camera fone!!!!

"You sound like a dog with peanut butter in its mouth."

laugh.gif
makes perfect sense now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chengdizzle

thats dope jaw knee c. I have a little girl and all she likes is High School Musical and ballerina stuff
eyes.gif
Sucks cause i'm a HUGE sports fanatic. Maybe I should have a son soon...
roll.gif
My daughter is the same way. So we put her in ballet and she's really having a blast. Too bad the dance school closes the door duringpractice so parents can't take pictures.
ohwell.gif

oh, and another kid can't hurt. Look at WDYWT....peeps are having babies left and right.
laugh.gif
Congrats to Stuntastic and Cashmere.
pimp.gif

photo42yc9.jpg

Skoold in Korectnuss Tee, Lrg Camo Shorts, and Sheed Air Force Ones in Chicago, where the weather is finally nice...

Back
Top Bottom