April 2008 WDYWT Post!

fit041208.jpg
fit041208.jpg

enjoying the good weather while it last.............

its supposed to snow tomorrow
sick.gif
but i might wear the dooms again anyway
grin.gif

anywaysss

2mrwuxi.jpg

White T x LRG x Del La Soul

dope black cements dizzy and that tee is prally one of the only all-over print tees id consider wearing. dope de la's 1hustle...theyre clean as hell

clean blk/cement III's, JDizzy11

crisone,
those Safari AM1's are
pimp.gif
, nice Leaders fitted aswell

rocked Old Loves last night to the Warriors game
2gt0o4z.jpg

laugh.gif
the movement is still strong huh Ty!

quick question:

I can purchase a pair of Blk/red 4s used 7 / 10 condition for a very decent price
BUT the windows are foggy.....

are they still WEARABLE???????

Mars is the man

That's crazy the way Ty has Jordan X'ed out....LOL....Many Many people in Cleveland Then And Now Still feel that way about Jordan even though thatseem's like a lifetime ago especially with the arrival of LeBron James.

Mike, all of my 99 4's have foggy windows with the exception of my white cements and all are still wearable......Now that I think about it, that may be agood thing depending on how much you pay because plenty of people have bought DS pairs that cracked so It may be better that they've been worn enough forthe bubble to a bit foggy.

Cleveland.

The Hundreds.Abercrombie.Air Jordan 23 Stealth.
262u0rk.jpg

28h2zyp.jpg

I love the way this shoe looks, but I've had much better Jordans comfortwise..........I can't believe how narrow these are. And the Plastic Ridge thingon the side keeps pressing down on my pinky toe.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cweak

Originally Posted by vintagefits

on_line.gif
cweak , nice outfit.
but I think you can wear a trashbag and still get compliments all over the web
laugh.gif

What do you mean by that?
BTW very nice past pages guys. Too many to choose.
Paix
c.

You seem to get a positive no matter what and when you post, from here to the hypebeast forums.

Back
Top Bottom