April 2008 WDYWT Post!

am 96 for today...

106etxu.jpg

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

who said anything about eating it? i just like to kill things. i had to hit his head with a hollow metal rod to subdue him. as he lay there suffering, dying, i licked his eyeball so i could feel his fish-soul pass through me on the way to fish heaven. then i bathed in his blood and masturbated.
I know I'm mad late but this had me rolling when I read it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And...

How did some of these fools NOT realize this was sarcasm? Could it have been any more blatant?

Wore my polar bear fur coat today btw. No pic.
tongue.gif

i could relly go for some sea food all of a sudden!!!
spent the weekend in amsterdam - what up mike!
kicked it at the golden tulip hotel, missed out on patta and the hard rock cafe...have to go next weekend.
I did get to check out the amusement park.i got a softball into a milk jug haha
BEAUTIFUL weather and even more so ladies.

^^^^ugh, hate you, sucker for carbon fiber applique's.
work today: 10deep classico crew, polo undershirt and belt(not visible),apc ns, hosoi recycled.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

who said anything about eating it? i just like to kill things. i had to hit his head with a hollow metal rod to subdue him. as he lay there suffering, dying, i licked his eyeball so i could feel his fish-soul pass through me on the way to fish heaven. then i bathed in his blood and masturbated.

I haven't LOL in a while, this was Hilarious. Dont worry bout these clowns Kev, any baby Chimp with half a brain could see you were joking.

billionheiress I'vewanted those Bison Dunks for years now.... Good s*%^
pimp.gif

As for me yesterday

Nice Storms Mic!

Kev - marinate with a little soy and wasabi then grill each side for 3-4 minutes done!

KB, KROOMA and Aaron -
pimp.gif

Today....

Back
Top Bottom