April 2008 WDYWT Post!

l_1ebf3630e1bc50a098412a64a6ad4ac4.jpg

I've been waiting since I was in 6th grade and they first came out to be able to put these on...
Long time coming...thank you Nike!!!!

allthingsjordan, nice kicks...downsouthboi, fresh IIIs...runnin somerrands today, went with these:

Originally Posted by sportz4life10

howd you get so much frosting on it
laugh.gif

but yeah just soak em in warm/hot water

Seriously, looks like he jumped into a cake...

"Brand Synergy" talk on Niketalk? Since wen?

if it was SupremexNeighborhoodxTheHundreds no one would be complaining
alien.gif
i thought the fit was clean & simple and he threw in some Linens(
pimp.gif
)to frost the fit

BK: im still herre....trust
wink.gif

tcap: i dont really even ucks with dunks like that.....but whew....sambas
eek.gif
glasses.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

today for a wack day at work....but when isnt it wack...?
couldnt choose a pic: flash or no flash...pause

HUF
TNF Backpack
Uniqlo
Uniqlo
Nudies
Nike

2n84hgg.png

24pxco1.png

rr1rnd.png

sportz4life10 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo, i honestly dont know how the hell that happened, i walked into a house party and walked out 5 minutes later with a ton of cake frosting on my legs, i guessthey were having a food fight and i was too blasted to notice. thanks for the advice guys

dope sheeds and ATC II by the way

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

if it was SupremexNeighborhoodxTheHundreds no one would be complaining
alien.gif
i thought the fit was clean & simple and he threw in some Linens(
pimp.gif
) to frost the fit

Haha...you're right, if only they had that collabo no one would be complaining. Thanks for the postive comment. Personally, I don't thinkabout IF I'm matching the same brands or not. I just wear what I like! Tomorrow, I think I'll wear Adidas socks with some Jordans...OMG NO!

"I've done commercials for both Coke and Pepsi. Truth is, I can't even taste the difference."
-Chappelle
laugh.gif

well this is just my 2 cents...
"WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT"
The Hundreds is wack now! I remember they use to be nice and authentic up until the end of 06'. The Hundreds x Fresh jive concludes their story for mepersonally. I personally know that they got involved in the wrong places and that's how they made their money. It's good to see LA dudes blow up andmake a mark, but i believe they blew up for all the wrong reasons.
Bottom line for Supreme is that most of their loyal "merchants" cannot even skate. But whatever makes them some money!
Stay True and Cheers!

Originally Posted by mr41

sportz4life10 wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo, i honestly dont know how the hell that happened, i walked into a house party and walked out 5 minutes later with a ton of cake frosting on my legs, i guess they were having a food fight and i was too blasted to notice. thanks for the advice guys

dope sheeds and ATC II by the way

yo son, is that your spot? i heard u opened a place, i gotta stop by

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

homie i think you need to step it down a notch. its my opinion and like i told the guy im not hating. if you have no problem wearing those two brands together then do it. to me supreme is classic brand. it is a hype brand but its a classic brand and to mix it up with a TH is not a good look to me. im a fan of supreme and i do own a few stuff from TH but i never bought them i got them for free. just my opinion.

jb3.

waaaaaaait a minute....

i still don't get why you said a person can't wear supreme and a hundreds hat.

supreme classic? so is nike. so a person can't wear a pair of nikes with a hundreds hat then?
since when was there rules of what to wear with what?
roll.gif
you guysact so hard/foolish with your brands.

no hate no hate, of course.

2356068897_6ec0e24017_o.jpg

"but its a classic brand and to mix it up with a TH is not a good look to me."
nerd.gif

yesterday to school then waste my time going to qcm

me in syracuses

today to school then chill

me in white

me in III's on the bottom

Thanks to everyone who liked my shoes/fit!! Mucho appreciated!
glasses.gif
smokin.gif

Sambas will always be one of my fav dunks...such a great colorway/choice of materials...

Jonathan (Ge4c) dope Vis!! And nice job not having your bordeauxs crack on you the other day
laugh.gif

Krooma - thanks man, doppee band aids btw!

Back
Top Bottom