*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

Eggplants? naw, Retros? nope...

m9pqm8.jpg

say hallo to 1996 all over again lol

of course there is no comparison to modern day soles....but still great

1zmm13q.jpg

I like the Prada A-cups, one of the few original designer kicks worthy of their price imo.
but it got played in 04-05... don't see how its still going strong.
Damn shame I couldnt afford them in 03 when I worked across a store that was selling them to Camron like hotcakes, lol.

Nice pick-ups NT....HadeGbit can you Pm me with info on where I can pick up those evidence sunglasses.

copped these from the LDRS hat vault on Saturday.

ok0vmx.jpg

btw, TY where did you cop those goretex NB's? I've been wanting a pair.

It's been a good couple of weeks.

Got an anti glare screen protector for my phone and a hard case.
72ddau.jpg

5mzdh.jpg

I graduated in December but FINALLY got my diploma after my academic record passed review. 6 years in the making, hardest pickup ever.
smokin.gif

33kpxlv.jpg

Got these from a friendly fellow NTer.
wink.gif

6oki10.jpg

Originally Posted by piluchavez

I graduated in December but FINALLY got my diploma after my academic record passed review. 6 years in the making, hardest pickup ever.
smokin.gif

wink.gif

UTEP HUH? MY BOY RANDY CULPEPPER PLAYS BALL FOR YOU GUYS. HE LIVED DOWN THE STREET AND ME, MY BROTHER AND HIM USED TO BALL ALL THE TIME

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

UTEP HUH? MY BOY RANDY CULPEPPER PLAYS BALL FOR YOU GUYS. HE LIVED DOWN THE STREET AND ME, MY BROTHER AND HIM USED TO BALL ALL THE TIME

That's awesome. Dude is like 5 inches shorter than me and can dunk like nobody's business.

YEA IT WAS CRAZY HOW HE EXPLODED. ONE DAY I WAS DUNKING ON HIM THE NEXT DAY HE ALL OF SUDDEN HAD HOPS AND WAS DUNKING ON ME, LOL. HE PLAYED FOR A HIGH SCHOOLCALLED SHEFFIELD AND I REMEMBER ONE DUNK WHICH PRETTY MUCH GOT HIM HIS POPULARITY, IT WAS EPIC.

O, GOOD PICKUP ON THE DEGREE. NOW PUT IT TO GOOD USE, LOL. I ALSO HAD TO WAIT MONTHS TO GET MY DEGREE IN THE MAIL. I ALREADY HAD BEEN ON MY ENGINEERING JOB FORA WHILE BEFORE IT CAME.

can't believe u ended up gettin those Ant. nice pick up, still searching for my size 12 for a reasonable price

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Just picked these up today, and in a hard-to-find color....definitely one of my favorite shoes from the 90's...

'96 Nike Air Pro Streak Max
Very nice Pro Streaks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It has always been one of my favorite turf shoes. Where'd you find them?

Thanks to my man SP for the goodies. Opening Day, buddy.

2rmw4qr.jpg

Funny how things kinda fall in your lap. M's set complete. Shirt via NDC.

qohv13.jpg

Oh man I've been looking for one of those silver billed Ms hats for a long time. Pretty much ever since the one I had when I was younger got too small!

Congrats on the civil engineering degree. I'm a freshman working on my civil/environmental engineering degree, it's definitely a lot of work.

Originally Posted by piluchavez

smokin.gif

wink.gif
Congrats on that Degree, that smashes on all other pick-ups IMO
happy.gif

My buddies over at Burn Runner sent the NBs to me but St.Alfred has them, dunno if they're out on the shelves yet.
Norvalbbalhirl all 3 goretex NBs are equally as dope. It's a win win whichever you pick up. I've been thinking about the teal ones myself.

Daaz...my '07s soles look like that. Those OGs lookin nice
smokin.gif

YO!! $650
tired.gif
DF!!!post em up in the WDYWT with the jean shorts when you rock em
glasses.gif

Heelntoe..that official shirt is dope. Alot of nice shirts dropping with/fro the Griffs and that has to be one of the best ones.

Nice pick ups everyone.

Back
Top Bottom