*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

Originally Posted by ObiWonGinobili

Finally got it outta paint, been waiting for her for a good while...
24gkbwo.jpg

2moa53s.jpg

27ymhl2.jpg

'67 Lincoln Continental Convertible
sorry for the crappy pics took it with the crackberry...
i know that quoting pics in this thread is bad business, but this needed happening (as we say round my way). damn i want 1...or 3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pickups NT.

Heelntoe -- those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, one of the cleanest pairs I've seen.

I've got a couple of Reebok pickups in the works as well. Not like that, though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tommycap06

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

tommycap06 - I try to stay away from being bias since I have the 360, Im gonna end up buying a ps3 though. Wifey keeps telling me I'm gonna catch the 'ring of death' of w/e they call it. I'm like, for $445 (Elite 360) I better be able to play it as long as I want to.

VIIheaven - I didn't give myself the opportunity to get on xbox live yet but I heard it's worth the money (Call of Duty for me if I was to) . But I'm sure your tv adds to the clarity of the blu rays in addition to the ps3.
I hear ya..

Basically the new PS3's are made like crap...they break down very easily...the only one I would buy is the 60gb (I have 2 lol)The 60gbs almost never break

The Xbox is just easier to navigate and at the end of the day it has better graphics..BUT the ps3 will surpass the xbox soon because xbox refuses to move to blu ray and at the end of the day blu rays mean better games..

But I wouldnt worry about the ring of death...I had an og xbox that burnt out and it was replaced for free through microsoft. I later purchased an elite and I havent had a single problem yet, and its been like 3 years now

I also wouldn't worry about the ring of death. I bought my 360 the day they came out, and haven't had a problem yet. And XBOX Live is where it is at!!
pimp.gif

tommycap06 & jjfreak5 - much appreciated. I think it's been almost 2 years for me with no problems.

treewing - no problem

nwt - nice 95's . what year did they drop?

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

Originally Posted by tommycap06

Originally Posted by Jae Gage

tommycap06 - I try to stay away from being bias since I have the 360, Im gonna end up buying a ps3 though. Wifey keeps telling me I'm gonna catch the 'ring of death' of w/e they call it. I'm like, for $445 (Elite 360) I better be able to play it as long as I want to.

VIIheaven - I didn't give myself the opportunity to get on xbox live yet but I heard it's worth the money (Call of Duty for me if I was to) . But I'm sure your tv adds to the clarity of the blu rays in addition to the ps3.
I also wouldn't worry about the ring of death. I bought my 360 the day they came out, and haven't had a problem yet. And XBOX Live is where it is at!!
pimp.gif
Just keep the xbox in a nice ventilated place with room to breath and you're good it goes the same with the ps3 they both spit out a lot ofheat, therefore keep it vented. I always see posts of people saying they get the ROD but never mention how their set up is. I've seen pictures of peoplekeeping the system in small confined places to placing it on the carpet where the vents are blocked or something. You'll enjoy either one nonetheless.

Originally Posted by s dubl

spenserhawk wrote:

nice pickups everyone...

just came in the mail today...already have the cartridges
Marble Madness...Ninja Turtles
smokin.gif
brings back memories.

nice pick up.

damn man. MAD memories. i'll be 30 this year & i was in 4th grade when i had those!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom