*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

ok; so it might still be 31st of march for some of you folks, but its 12:30AM here in my part of asia, and my mate has just gotten hold of some shoes i gotshipped to him...
laugh.gif

3400311533_90d063af88_o.jpg

$68 shipped for some invisible women..

3400312419_5aeac832a3_o.jpg

HTM 2s..

3400314147_07a903b98f_o.jpg

matter of fact; he's got a whole lot of @!* to bring back for me
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

atmos am1s are re-releasing tomorrow here in KL. i hear the price is $135 (retail back in the day was $110). if i post some pics up in the next 24 hours,you'll know it wasn't an april fools joke
roll.gif

r3k4hsttub wrote:
atmos am1s are re-releasing tomorrow here in KL. i hear the price is $135 (retail back in the day was $110). if i post some pics up in the next 24 hours, you'll know it wasn't an april fools joke
roll.gif

I need a pair of atmos am1's

ehhh...might as well
grin.gif

Penny 2s came in the other day...Griffs and Penny 3s just got here.
357o6zm.jpg

Posted in the March Thread since its still the 31st here in NY
laugh.gif

Guess I'll post here to....

Neon 95 "Classic"

2q8nasj.jpg

Supermans

2928bya.jpg

Aces

2vdmamb.jpg

UWRs...finally
devil.gif
pimp.gif

etbiw6.jpg

Freshwater 95s...Griffs are next
good lookin out Will
pimp.gif

dg5spe.jpg

Sample Wildwood 90 Free Trail Basic
info on the outlet thread courtesy of cincycat
pimp.gif

Emerald pair is too small though
ohwell.gif

2lbc1sj.jpg

Group

2llewk8.jpg

S dubl- glad u got them, there goes " down the line " out the window. Do you know if the Palmdale mall got them? I'm gonavbe there all day todayand tomorrow... So I just might pick them up there

^^Griffs? These are real nice in person, I'm happy with em.

As far as I know they don't have em. Guy at sheikhs kinda knew about em, but wasn't sure about getting them. Footlocker... Smh dudes that I talk tonever know nothing about anything there. (No hate, maybe I just ask the wrong guy)

UPandCOMING3 where did you cop the fitted from? I've been lookingall over for it so I can wear it with my Griffeys. I know I couldn't find it in LIDS or any other fitted store

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

atmos am1s are re-releasing tomorrow here in KL. i hear the price is $135 (retail back in the day was $110). if i post some pics up in the next 24 hours, you'll know it wasn't an april fools joke
roll.gif
Won,
I wonder if those Atmos AM1's are actually a re-issue or just pairs that were sitting DS somewhere? You better cop 2 pairs at least if you have a chance!I wish I had the funds... I'd send you funds for the both of us to get a pair! I regret selling the pair I had
sick.gif
But they went to a good guy
wink.gif

picked these up at the goodwill today for $5.99....they also had the low top white/blue xx's for $9.99 in asz 10 still good condition but decided to pass cause not too much a fan of low tops especially the xx lows

sz5y xvii's

lads; so it wasn't a joke. there were some still DS pairs (not re-issues). some... as in 5 pairs in total. 8, 8, 9, 11, and 13US. ballot system... withover 40 people in queue...

but i got my pair:
3403111269_da386ca394.jpg

nice atmos

another one crossed off my grail list!
very happy with this pick up
happy.gif

DS indiglo

Back
Top Bottom