*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

Originally Posted by tak

That lace lock on them Yeezy's look like something I've seen in a female birth control commercial
eyes.gif

Nice's pick-ups overall!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just got back from a local meet up to do an exchange with my boi NikeAirCobraben, thanks man for your bizz, got the Spiz's from him.
pimp.gif

And picked up also earlier the phat lows black cements from my local mom n' pop for $85 flat, the boss took off $10 for some unknown reason? either way itook that deal
smokin.gif

And lastly thanks stayfresh and edwin for your suggestions on the phat lows, for some reason the white cements weren't working for me.
indifferent.gif
but it made up with the spiz's
laugh.gif

I don't think Yeezys are ugly, but I also don't understand HOW Nike could retail them for 200+ AND WHY people pay 500+ for them.

got these a grade yeezy's....you wont find these around anymore either...

^ Apologies for my ignorance buddy. But what do you mean by a grade? Was it a typographical error or A grades did not pass quality from nike or something?Thanks.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Just got back from a local meet up to do an exchange with my boi NikeAirCobraben, thanks man for your bizz, got the Spiz's from him.
pimp.gif

And picked up also earlier the phat lows black cements from my local mom n' pop for $85 flat, the boss took off $10 for some unknown reason? either way i took that deal
smokin.gif

And lastly thanks stayfresh and edwin for your suggestions on the phat lows, for some reason the white cements weren't working for me.
indifferent.gif
but it made up with the spiz's
nice pick ups.
pimp.gif

Picked these up over the last few days:
I'm done until the blue Griffey's come out, I need to stay away from shoe stores.

I was on the wall with those freshwater air max 95 but that pic up there, may just have to cop.

Back
Top Bottom