April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

All white colorway of the Penny II's at Nike Outlet.....Orlando Premium Outlet had TONS of them for $79.99 if anyone cares. They had the white/grey ZF96's as well for the same price. Tons of sizes.

If not, get rid of this.

good looks. but people will still sleep and after the atlantics have been released again and people will talk about how they should have copped multiple pairsof these and it is then this thread will be brought up. thank you!

they were 59.99 at that exact outlet...i ordered and then the price went up...got em for 65 shipped

thanks for the info, but theres no way im gonna spend 80 bucks on the all white penny 2's

good looking on the info, my little brother wanted these joints and i wasnt going to pay full price. i just had them shipped to the crib. thanks again for theinfo bro

i dropped 85 bucks with shipping. not bad cause stores around my area stilll have them for full price

thanks, i'm kinda mad that i called them friday and the guy said he would call me back to make my order and they never callled back. im not gonna pay them$20 more bucks cause of their mistake.

there's an outlet update at the top of this forum...

by the way I got mine for 64.64 shipped from an outlet
grin.gif

say you used Nikefind for free shipping.

Originally Posted by lindenfinest

they were 59.99 at that exact outlet...i ordered and then the price went up...got em for 65 shipped

same here...
smh.gif
at them changing the price

People laughed when I said these kicks would hit the outlets. Alot of kicks are hitting the outlets. The black/white AM 95s hit the outlets along with most ofthe AF1s.

dem outlets in orlando be hvn stuff. if i ever visit dere agen ima hitup yall outlets cus imo u can find heat

I'm gonna head to Security this weekend. Any chance they still have the Blacks? The Blacks are 70 at DTLR and I was gonna' pull the trigger but I'drather have them for 60.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I'm gonna head to Security this weekend. Any chance they still have the Blacks? The Blacks are 70 at DTLR and I was gonna' pull the trigger but I'd rather have them for 60.
Do they do phone orders?

Or does anyone know somewhere who has the Black pair on sale....that also phone ships?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

good looks. but people will still sleep and after the atlantics have been released again and people will talk about how they should have copped multiple pairs of these and it is then this thread will be brought up. thank you!

Is the atlantic colorway releasing?

Originally Posted by WH1TE B0I

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I'm gonna head to Security this weekend. Any chance they still have the Blacks? The Blacks are 70 at DTLR and I was gonna' pull the trigger but I'd rather have them for 60.
Do they do phone orders?

Or does anyone know somewhere who has the Black pair on sale....that also phone ships?

Thanks.
i doubt they do phone orders. they said they just put them on sale and flew off the racks. there was only a size 8.5 left when i got mine.
and they didnt have the blacks.
footlockers/footactions have the blacks for 109

Back
Top Bottom