April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Rumors for the Day:
  • Baron Corbin vs. Kurt Angle likely won’t remain a singles match. Justin LaBar is even saying Corbin won’t end up being Angle’s opponent at WrestleMania at all.
  • The reason EC3 has been off TV and booked to lose most of his matches isn’t clear, but sources told WrestlingNews.co Vince McMahon “is not too high on” him “right now”.
  • According to PW Insider, former TNA X-Division champ DJ Z has signed with WWE. Wrestling Observer says he’s headed to NXT.
  • Insider also says that Dana Warrior has been added as a full-time member of the WWE Creative team after a couple weeks of shadowing and assisting the writing staff.
  • Sin Cara has signed a new three year contract with WWE, per Insider.

dont think corbin will remain the opponent. he'll probably lose to gable next week and another opponent angle ends up beating leading up to WM
knowing wwe, they'll probably fumble it and throw in someone like Mojo

rn3bfg9302n21.png

I don't envision every Babyface walking out Mania with the big win (Becky, Seth, and Kofi), but man I'm praying Kofi gets the win come April. Vince being involved with the storyline does give me hope.

I don't envision every Babyface walking out Mania with the big win (Becky, Seth, and Kofi), but man I'm praying Kofi gets the win come April. Vince being involved with the storyline does give me hope.

I think all three are winning but if I had to chose one that'd most likely lose it'd be Seth

I see Kofi and The Man :emoji_hugging: most likely to win @ Mania with Seth being the least.

Watch Kofi win and Caviar and Ultimate Big E turn on him right afterwards.:smh:

No chance in hell all 3 win.

So here's the Mania card as of now:

upload_2019-3-19_13-30-39.png

Here's my guess as to the remaining matches on the card:

9. Roman vs. FFD
10. Joe v. Cena (hopefu)
11. Asuka v. Klandy v. Sonay
12. Usos v. Hardys Smackdown Tag team title match
13. Women's Tag Team Title Match
14. Lashley v. Finn for the IC title
15. Kofi v. TPC
16. Raw tag team title match.

Damn 17 matches isn't far off at all. :sick:

Women battle royal too will be there I think. The preshow is going to be on as background noise. Honestly at this point I was thinking I believe they should do the shake up the two nights after. 17 matches need to close but know Vince some of these matches will keep going:smh:

Back
Top Bottom