April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

When Bryan got pinned in the opening match, only for the crowd to anticipate Bryan being in the Rumble late, only for it not to happen >>>>> :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: just hate that that decision caused Batista and Rey to get boo’d out the building

Man that crowd wanted Rey's head on a platter :lol:

When Bryan got pinned in the opening match, only for the crowd to anticipate Bryan being in the Rumble late, only for it not to happen >>>>> :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: just hate that that decision caused Batista and Rey to get boo’d out the building

That was the best booked Rumble in recent history

The crowd was too stupid to grasp what they witnessed

smh

The crowd absolutely burying a couple of the rumbles between 14-16 made them really uncomfortable to watch. Never went back to rewatch them.

Im sure yall remember this face :lol:
Screen-Shot-2015-01-25-at-7-49-00-PM-0-0.jpg

Dbry vs. Bray was a great match btw :pimp:

92 and 96 RR >>>

I don't remember 96 being good at all. I have a pretty good memory of it because my brother had it burned onto a VHS and i rewatched it a few times. Michaels superkicking Diesel to win was :pimp: though.

That event also had that dog**** Bret vs. Taker match.

I'm biased for the 2016 Rumble because I was there. Being there for AJ's debut was unforgettable. Ambrose should've beat Triple H. He was red hot at the time and the place would've exploded if he won

I'm biased for the 2016 Rumble because I was there. Being there for AJ's debut was unforgettable. Ambrose should've beat Triple H. He was red hot at the time and the place would've exploded if he won
AJ greatest debut in a rumble
Diesel greatest return pop ?

I don't remember 96 being good at all. I have a pretty good memory of it because my brother had it burned onto a VHS and i rewatched it a few times. Michaels superkicking Diesel to win was :pimp: though.

That event also had that dog**** Bret vs. Taker match.
How much was your VHS burner

The crowd absolutely burying a couple of the rumbles between 14-16 made them really uncomfortable to watch. Never went back to rewatch them.

Im sure yall remember this face :lol:
Screen-Shot-2015-01-25-at-7-49-00-PM-0-0.jpg

Dbry vs. Bray was a great match btw :pimp:

Yea lost in that was the fact that Bray/Bryan was a very good match, and possibly one of Bray’s few standout matches. Well, standout in a good way, cause he has a laundry list of bad matches :lol:

Back
Top Bottom