SSETH

BIG SHOW

KANE

AND DOLPH ZIGGLER

CIEN NOT WINNING **** EVER

Hustle's hate for Andrade might be the most irrational Hustle hate ever :lol:

nah man its indirect hate

i dont HATE cien. dont care for him.

i HATE how you ppl just start blindly believing **** is gonna magically change overnight

the WWE doesnt care about any of you and what you want.

**** just makes me wonder if i was ever this stupid

Brie Bella reveals she fell into a deep depression after she accidentally knocked out Liv Morgan
renderTimingPixel.png

Brie Bella spoke with Digital Spy about the reaction to her accidentally knocking out Liv Morgan during a WWE RAW match back in September. The bout involved Nikki Bella, Natalya, and Brie against The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan, and Morgan). Brie ended up booting Morgan twice in the face, knocking her out for a few seconds. It would come out later Morgan sustained a concussion from the hits.

"It's crazy how I've been wrestling for 12 years and one of my major mistakes in the ring I get judged so harshly on," Brie said. "We're not perfect, no one's perfect, you know how many people have been injured in the ring? But for some reason I was like showcased in such a way of like, this evil person, and 'look what she's done' and I got bullied really bad.

"I wanted to run into a cave and you'll see. I don't think people have ever seen me break down as bad as they will during the whole Liv situation. I went into deep depression. I didn't know if I was going to be able to go back to work. All the horrible things people were saying about me, I felt a thousand times worse than the things they thought of me and I really had to sit down and think to myself, 'Brie, you're a mother' and if Birdie was in this situation would you want her to feel this bad or would you want her to stand up to it and be like, 'screw you guys'

I made a mistake and she's not badly injured and you know what, this is our business, this is what we all signed up for. Everyone's going to see backstage even how Liv and I were with each other. Out in the WWE ring, we have to play so much, bad guy, good guy, don't talk to your competitors, but backstage you'll see that we're all really close and it affects us. We never want to go out there and hurt each other, so when it happens it's emotional. But people are going to hear my side of the story and my voice and how it's about damn time that trolls stopped going on the internet and bullying everyone"

Source: https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/56160/Brie-Bella-Reveals-She-Fell-Into-A-Deep-Depression/

Brie Bella reveals she fell into a deep depression after she accidentally knocked out Liv Morgan
renderTimingPixel.png

Brie Bella spoke with Digital Spy about the reaction to her accidentally knocking out Liv Morgan during a WWE RAW match back in September. The bout involved Nikki Bella, Natalya, and Brie against The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan, and Morgan). Brie ended up booting Morgan twice in the face, knocking her out for a few seconds. It would come out later Morgan sustained a concussion from the hits.

"It's crazy how I've been wrestling for 12 years and one of my major mistakes in the ring I get judged so harshly on," Brie said. "We're not perfect, no one's perfect, you know how many people have been injured in the ring? But for some reason I was like showcased in such a way of like, this evil person, and 'look what she's done' and I got bullied really bad.

"I wanted to run into a cave and you'll see. I don't think people have ever seen me break down as bad as they will during the whole Liv situation. I went into deep depression. I didn't know if I was going to be able to go back to work. All the horrible things people were saying about me, I felt a thousand times worse than the things they thought of me and I really had to sit down and think to myself, 'Brie, you're a mother' and if Birdie was in this situation would you want her to feel this bad or would you want her to stand up to it and be like, 'screw you guys'

I made a mistake and she's not badly injured and you know what, this is our business, this is what we all signed up for. Everyone's going to see backstage even how Liv and I were with each other. Out in the WWE ring, we have to play so much, bad guy, good guy, don't talk to your competitors, but backstage you'll see that we're all really close and it affects us. We never want to go out there and hurt each other, so when it happens it's emotional. But people are going to hear my side of the story and my voice and how it's about damn time that trolls stopped going on the internet and bullying everyone"

Source: https://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/56160/Brie-Bella-Reveals-She-Fell-Into-A-Deep-Depression/

Can they just go away?

nah man its indirect hate

i dont HATE cien. dont care for him.

i HATE how you ppl just start blindly believing **** is gonna magically change overnight

the WWE doesnt care about any of you and what you want.

**** just makes me wonder if i was ever this stupid
People enjoy living in blissful ignorance. Let them be man. They are like some test rats in a lab. They enjoy being blue-balled

Back
Top Bottom