April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

I remember I went to a Raw in Baltimore like 4-5 years ago or so and they randomly did a multi-man NXT match on the show and it was really cool. Think it was like Neville/Breeze/Kidd or something like that.

The writers were told to think outside of the box. Hopefully this becomes a good Raw since last night was basically a damn Raw as well.

PWInsider.com has been told by multiple sources that the current plan is for the WWE NXT talents backstage at Raw - WWE NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa, Ricochet, WWE NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano and Aleister Black - to appear on tonight's USA Network broadcast from Lafayette, Lousiana at the Cajundome.

A script for tonight's Raw has been completed, but there are always changes over the course of the day.

As we reported earlier, the four were brought in for today's taping. They were not backstage at last night's Elimination Chamber PPV.

WWE just confirmed it

No point in Lio being attached to Bobby when Bob's apparently linking up with Mack Entire and Corbin

Watching an old RAW and it’s funny how Vince keeps saying, “NATIVE AMERICAN Tatanka.”

Were his name and attire not enough to imply he’s Native American? Or was there a non-Native American Tatanka that we might confuse him with?
I mentioned this when I was watching an old Superstars a couple weeks back. It was so random :lol:

Watching an old RAW and it’s funny how Vince keeps saying, “NATIVE AMERICAN Tatanka.”

Were his name and attire not enough to imply he’s Native American? Or was there a non-Native American Tatanka that we might confuse him with?
This reminds me of my days in school. There were only a handfull of black folks so every black person knew eachother.

So there was a dude from NY named CHRIS. The only Black Chris that we knew of.

This dude named Aaron, for some reason, called dude, "Chris from NY."

So everybody ended up just calling him, "Chris from NY" on the regular. :lol:

Your situation reminds me of that.

This reminds me of my days in school. There were only a handfull of black folks so every black person knew eachother.

So there was a dude from NY named CHRIS. The only Black Chris that we knew of.

This dude named Aaron, for some reason, called dude, "Chris from NY."

So everybody ended up just calling him, "Chris from NY" on the regular. :lol:

Your situation reminds me of that.

Look at this filth.

D Fly D Fly

You see what I mean about this guy!?

20190217_HOF_DX_2--ab9ac28654b7b55466d45c9aa7aa2116.jpg
No Rude?

Back
Top Bottom