April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Next matchup is live
200.gif

https://niketalk.com/threads/ntwts-...d-1-mt-3-peyton-royce-vs-mickie-james.680615/

Whatamark.gif

I'ma need you to send me the following info:
-What size titty holster she wears
-What's her favorite snacks (sweet and non-sweet)
-How many dates before she's down to smash
-How many fingers is she accustomed to while having The Shocker performed on her
-Her address and security code to the ADT..

Thanks for the help..

Go give her a thumbs up in the other thread. We gotta get at least 1 natural big girl in the tourney :lol:

John Pollock and WH Park are back with the March edition of POST Puroresu with tons of topics covered on the show, including:

–Jay White’s IWGP heavyweight title win and his ability to have a successful run with the championship

–Highlights of the Honor Rising shows from Korakuen Hall

–David Finlay’s injury takes him out of the New Japan Cup

–A review of the entire Giant Baba Memorial card featuring Kento Miyahara and Daisuke Sekimoto vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi and Yo****atsu in the main event. Plus, matches involving Atsushi Onita, Mil Mascaras, Dos Caras, Jinsei Shinzaki, a ceremony for Abdullah the Butcher and more.

–A breakdown of the entire New Japan Cup tournament with WH making his picks for every match in the tournament, who makes it to the finals and who goes to Madison Square Garden with some bold predictions

–Ticket sale expectations for the opening night of the G1 Climax in Dallas on July 6th

–Tanga Loa’s reveals he is not under contract to New Japan Pro Wrestling

–Takashi Iizuka’s retirement match in February and passing the Iron Fingers down to Taichi

–PAC’s recent match against Kzy for the Open the Dream Gate title

–A preview of All Japan’s Champion Carnival with the participants announced, which block is stronger and stands out

–Kento Miyahara’s recent Triple Crown defense against Suwama

–This weekend’s Dragon Gate cards, including PAC defending the Open the Dream Gate title against Shun Skywalker

–WH’s Match of the Month and Wrestler of the Month

POST Puroresu: Giant Baba Memorial Review, NJ Cup Predictions https://www.postwrestling.com/2019/...ba-memorial-review-new-japan-cup-predictions/

I will never forgive Peyton for trying to bury Big Dave Meltzer
re: She knew what she was doing.

I think she KNEW what he was saying but she also knew if he played the victim that she would have the entire internet jump down his back.

She knew what was going to happen

Co-worker has his girl watching wrestling with him, she is a casual viewer. It is always cool to hear their perspectives.

Her comments on Kofi: How can I take him serious as a champ? He is too goofy running around with New Day. Hopefully they get more serious because I can't see him as a champion.

Nationality: Argentinian

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom